Finding your suitable readers for bosch 1364 concrete saw is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for bosch 1364 concrete saw including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
594 reviews analysed
1. Makita EK7651H 14-Inch MM4 4 Stroke Power Cutter
- No oil mixing simplifies operation and prevents engine failure due to improper mix
- Lower noise at 92.7 dB(A) and smoother Idle for continuous operation
- Lower fuel consumption at .45 gallons per hour. Max. Cutting Depth-4-13/16 inch
- Reduced exhaust and intake carbon build-up for longer cylinder life
- Three ring piston for improved commercial engine durability
Makita EK7651H 14″ MM4 4 Stroke Power Cutter
- Automatic engine decompression valve is engineered into the cam gear to reduce pull start force by 40%
- Five-stage, foam-paper-nylon filtration system with advance direction air flow provides cleaner air for better engine durability
- Integrated wheels reduce fatigue during long straight cuts and retract when not in use to prevent unexpected movement
- Clear primer bulb facilitates fuel delivery to the carburetor for easier cold starts pressure compensated carburetor with vented choke plate is engineered to reduce flooding by automatically adjusting to deliver the proper amount of fuel
Advanced oil separation and lubrication system to improve valve train durability and engine life. Our specially treated rods, followers and valves minimize wear and extend engine life. It has a single lever on-off-choke operation switch for operator convenience. The shielded exhaust outlet and larger spark arrestor screen prevents contaminates from restricting air flow. The external fuel tank vent eliminates pressure build up sealed cartridge recoil starter rope reduces wear by keeping out dust and debris. The cutting arm easily changes from center position to flush (outboard) position allowing cuts directly adjacent to curb edges, wall or directly above the ground. The cushioned operator grips with 4 vibration-absorption rubber buffers for increased operator comfort. It has a convenient oil level check and easy oil maintenance for longer engine life. There is easy access carburetor for more convenient repair and maintenance. The replaceable tank fuel filter is easily accessible without special tools. The included water kit with quick release attachment is adaptable to most common hose threads.
Note: Blade sold separately.
2. Makita EK7301X1 14-Inch Power Cutter with Diamond Blade, Teal
- Improved decompression valve and metering spring for precise fuel regulation at start up.
- Ignition coil with start-support function stores electrical energy with each pull for easier start ups
- On-Off-Choke operation switch on a single lever for operator convenience
- Five stage filtration system with advanced directional air flow, provides cleaner air for better saw performance
- Starter grip decompression valve for faster starting
- Carburetor engineered with improved deco-valve and metering spring for precise fuel regulation at start up
- Reinforced aluminum blade guard with 70 Degrees range of limitless positioning using a marked knob handle
- Cutting arm position simply changes from center position to flush outboard position allowing cuts directly adjacent to work
- New ignition coil with start-support function stores electrical energy with each pull for easier start ups
- Water kit is assembled to saw and can be used with garden hose, gravity tank or pressure tank
Makita’s 14-Inch 73cc Industrial Power Cutter has a five stage filtration system with advanced directional air flow which provides very clean air for better saw performance. It has cushioned operator grips with 4 vibration-absorption rubber buffers for increased operator comfort. The water kit assembled to saw can be used with garden hose, gravity feed tank or pressure tank. A micro chip-controlled carburetor is designed to compensate engine timing according to work load. Diamond Blade Included.
3. Metabo HPT CM5SB 5" Concrete Masonry Cutter
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Powerful motor for fast material removal and high overload durability during tough cutting applications
- Efficient dust collection removes 95% of dust with vacuum attachment for cleaner, safer and more comfortable operation
- Tool-less depth adjustment for quickly increasing depths on multiple passes
- Tool-less cover removal allows access to quickly remove and replace blades
- Removable side handle for left or right-handed users
- Wear resistant armature and field with a sealed coil and ball and roller bearing construction protects the motor for prolonged service life
The CM5SB is designed for tuckpointing, cutting, and grooving concrete, tile, brick and block.
4. Makita 4100NHX1 4-3/8 Inch Masonry Saw with 4 Inch Diamond Blade
The Makita 4-3/8” Masonry Saw with 4” diamond blade (model 4100NHX1) is a powerful cutting solution that is ideal for a range of applications including stone, tile, and concrete. The 4-3/8” Masonry Saw is powered by a 12 AMP motor, with 13,000 RPM and a cutting capacity of 1-3/8”. Convenience features include a lock-off button, and a flat rear side motor housing that allows for easy blade changes. The saw weighs only 6.5 lbs. for improved operator comfort.
The 4100NHX1 also includes two Makita 4” Diamond Blades with turbo rim, engineered for constant contact with material for a smoother cut and finish.
From the Manufacturer
The Makita 4100NHX1 is a 4-3/8-Inch Masonry Saw with 4-Inch Diamond Blades. The Makita 4100NHX1 has Makita built motor which delivers 12 Amps for various cutting applications. The Makita saw has increased 1-3/8-Inch cutting capacity. The Makita Masonry Saw features more compact design at only 8-5/8-Inch long and weighs only 5.9 lbs. for less operator fatigue. The Makita 4100NHX1 has a lock-off button helps prevent accidental starts. Small and lightweight with plenty of power.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Bosch 1364 Concrete Saw for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!