947 reviews analysed
1. Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Coffee Maker, Black
- On/off indicator light lets you know when your coffee maker is on or off
- Grab-A-Cup Auto Pause stops cycle if you need a cup before brewing is finished
- Dual water window allows visibility as you fill—no more overflows
- Lift and Clean Filter Basket for fast and easy clean up
- Easy cord storage eliminates counter clutter
- Cord Length:26″
- Height:12.56″ x Width:11.76″ x Depth:8.43″. Weight: 3.6 lbs.
- Cord Length:26″
- Watts: 900
The classic functionality of Mr. Coffee’s 12-Cup Coffee Maker helps you make rich-tasting, expertly brewed coffee without stress or mess. Should you need a cup before the brew cycle is finished, Grab-A-Cup Auto Pause is a lifesaver. It stops brewing so you can pour freely, and then finishes the brewing cycle after you place the carafe back in position. It also features a removable basket filter that lifts out for quick and easy filling and cleaning. Whether you want a single cup or 12, this no-fuss automatic coffee maker will deliver the goods, time after time.
2. BLACK+DECKER DLX1050B Coffee Maker Black
- 12-cup coffeemaker with soft-touch digital control panel
- Programmable clock/timer
- auto-brew option
- “on” indicator light
- Brew-pause function
- nonstick warming plate
- 2-hour auto shut-off for safety
- Water-level indicator
- glass carafe and removable filter basket included. Make sure water reservoir has not been filled beyond the 12 cup line
- Measures approximately 11-3/5 by 9 by 13-8/9 inches
- 2-year limited warranty
- Nonstick keep hot carafe plate
- Note: Cup equals approximately 5 oz. (varies by brewing technique). Included Components: (1) Coffee Maker, (1) Glass Carafe, (1) Filter Basket
The BLACK+DECKER 12-Cup* Programmable Coffeemaker is a classic. It delivers a great cup of coffee with ease, thanks to a handy range of features including QuickTouch programming, Sneak-A-Cup, and optimal brewing temperature. Plus, cleanup is a snap with the removable filter basket and easy-clean control panel.
Black+Decker and the Black+Decker logo are trademarks of The Black & Decker Corporation and are used under license.
*Cup equals approximately 5 oz. (varies by brewing technique)
3. Hamilton Beach 49980A Coffee Maker Single Serve Black/Stainless Steel
- Note: Travel mug not-included. Dimensions (inches): 13.9 H x 12.23 W x 11.08 D
- Two ways to brew your coffee, single serve or full pot.
- 12 cup glass carafe included or brew into a travel or regular sized mug using single serve function.
- Single serve side works only with loose ground coffee or disk-shaped soft pods (not compatible with K-CUP packs*, capsules or other single-serve packs). *K-CUP is a registered trademark of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Use of the K-CUP trademark does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- 950 Watts . Brew strength function for bold or regular coffee and fully programmable with auto shutoff.
- Brews up to 14 ounces in travel mug (not-included) or adjusts to fit a shorter cup.
For all the coffee drinkers and aficionados in search of an affordable, low maintenance coffeemaker that can brew a basic or premium roast coffee in a fraction of the time and cost as the coffeehouse: Meet the Hamilton Beach 2-Way Brewer. Voltage 110 volts
4. Hamilton Beach Works with Alexa Smart Coffee Maker, Programmable, 12 Cup Capacity, Black and Stainless Steel (49350) – A Certified for Humans Device
- “ALEXA, TURN ON MY COFFEE MAKER.” Smart 12 cup coffee maker works with Alexa, giving you the ability to ask your Alexa app or Alexa smart speaker to start brewing, change brew strength or turn off the coffee maker. The clock automatically keeps the correct time by syncing wirelessly with the app. You can easily program for wake-up ready coffee using Routines in the Alexa app. Visit the Alexa app regularly to learn new functions or things to say as Amazon launches new commands.
- Certified for Humans – Struggle-free, tinker-free, stress-free. No patience needed – it’s actually simple.
- WORKS WITH ALEXA: This smart coffee maker is “Works with Alexa Certified,” meeting a high bar for responsiveness, reliability & functionality. Few smart coffee makers are able to achieve Works with Alexa certification, which ensures the best smart home experience with your Alexa app or Echo device.
- NO NEED TO DOWNLOAD ADDITIONAL APPS TO CONTROL THE COFFEE MAKER: You only need the Alexa App to turn the connected brewer on or off. Also use the Alexa app to set morning routines to program to brew, which gets you out the door even faster.
- EASILY ADD COFFEE AND WATER FROM THE FRONT: The front fill design of the reservoir lets you add water without moving the smart coffee maker from under the cabinets. The brew basket uses a standard coffee filter and swings out for front filling.
- PEACE OF MIND: never leave the house wondering if the coffee maker is still on. Turn it off using the Alexa app, or by saying “Alexa, turn off my coffee maker”. If you forget, auto shutoff automatically turns off the heating plate after 2 hours.
- MESS-FREE SERVING: Pour a cup without messy spills or drips. The glass carafe is designed with a drip-free pour spout so every drop makes it into your mug.
- BREW GREAT-TASTING COFFEE: Choose between regular or bold brew strengths manually, or via the Alexa app. “Alexa, set brew strength to bold.”
Control This 12 cup connected Coffee maker with the Alexa app or your smart speaker for voice-enabled brewing or automatic brewing. Visit the Alexa app regularly to learn new functions or things to say as launches New commands.
5. Mueller UltraBrew Coffee Maker, Programmable 12-Cup Machine, Multiple Brew Strength, Keep Warm
- THE BEST TASTING COFFEE – Brew a full pot of coffee using your favorite grounds and with brew strength control you can select regular or bold coffee flavor, whatever you like better.
- EASY BREW & PRECISE POURING: Pause and serve function allows for pouring a cup at any time during the brew cycle. Special carafe design ensures drip free and your coffee down to the last drop.
- EASY FILLING – Built-in removable water reservoir for easy and safe water filling. No more dripping or mess on your countertops.
- PERMANENT COFFEE FILTER – Mueller Ultra Brew Coffee Maker includes one permanent coffee filter, saving the money from buying paper water filters.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY WITH MUELLER – We are here to offer you only the best quality products designed to make your life more easier and fun. If you need any help, please feel free to contact us, our professional customer support is always here for you!
Mueller Ultra Brew Coffee Maker is designed to extract the fullest flavor possible. It combines a high brew temperature of up to 205 degree and a faster brew speed, resulting in nothing short of exceptional tasting coffee. This unique coffee maker with new features, brewing methods and designs will delight the tastes and styles of American coffee drinkers.
6. Keurig K-Duo Coffee Maker, Single Serve and 12-Cup Drip Coffee Brewer, Compatible with K-Cup Pods and Ground Coffee, Black
- BREW A CUP AND A CARAFE: use both ground Coffee and K-Cup pods.
- MULTIPLE BREW SIZES: Brew a 6, 8, 10, or 12-cup carafe and a 6, 8, 10, or 12 oz. cup.
- LARGE 60 OZ. WATER RESERVOIR: the 60 oz. Water reservoir is shared between the single serve and carafe brewing, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
- 12-CUP GLASS CARAFE: Included with your brewer along with a heating plate to keep coffee hot.
- COMPATIBLE WITH KEURIG GOLD TONE MESH FILTER ACCESSORY: a reusable coffee filter you can use to brew your perfect carafe (sold separately).
- STRONG BREW: brew a stronger, more intense single cup.
- PROGRAMMABLE CARAFE AUTO-BREW: program your Coffee maker to automatically brew a carafe up to 24 hours In advance.
- PAUSE & POUR: automatically pauses your Coffee maker mid-brew for 20 seconds, allowing the carafe to be poured.
- SMART START: your Coffee maker heats, then brews in one simple process. No need to wait for it to heat before selecting your cup size.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: auto off feature for both your brewer and your heating plate: turns your brewer off 5 minutes after the last single cup brew and turns your heating plate off 2 hours after the last carafe brew.
7. Cuisinart DCC-1100BK 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black
- Fully automatic coffeemaker with 24-hour Programmability
- 12-Cup carafe with ergonomic handle, dripless spout, and knuckle guard
- 1- to 4-cup setting; brew Pause; self cleaning; 60-second reset
- Includes charcoal water filter, Permanent gold-tone Coffee filter, measuring scoop and instruction book.
The Cuisinart DCC-1100 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
This classically designed coffeemaker is accented with stainless steel for a look that is sure to enhance your countertop. The 12-cup carafe features an ergonomic handle, dripless spout and knuckle guard for comfortable, drip-free pouring. Fully automatic, the DCC-1100 has 24-hour programmability and 1-4 cup setting for those times when you don’t need a full cup of coffee. The Brew Pause feature lets you pour a cup before brewing is completed, while the gold tone coffee filter and charcoal water filter ensure fresh, delicious tasting coffee.
The Quest for a Perfect Cup of Coffee
It is generally agreed that there are four basic elements critical to the perfect cup:
Element 1. Water
Coffee is 98% water. Often overlooked, the quality of the water is as important as the quality of the coffee. A good rule of thumb is that if your water doesn’t taste good from the tap, it won’t taste any better in your coffee. That’s why Cuisinart has added a water filter to the Cuisinart Classic 12-cup programmable coffeemaker. The charcoal water filter removes chlorine, bad tastes and odors, for the purest cup of coffee every time.
Element 2. Coffee
While the bulk of the liquid is water, all of the flavor should be from the coffee. To achieve the same great quality of coffee you receive at a coffee bar, you need to use the same quality beans. Buy the beans fresh and whole, only about a two weeks’ supply at a time for maximum freshness. Once the coffee bean is broken, its flavor degrades very quickly. If it is not practical to buy small supplies, we recommend you separate larger amounts of beans into one to two week portions immediately after purchase, and freeze them in airtight containers. The best way to maximize freshness is to minimize exposure to air, light and moisture. So, once removed from the freezer, beans should be maintained in a sealed container at room temperature, since damaging condensation occurs every time the beans are removed from the freezer or refrigerator. Note that some coffee experts advise against freezing dark-roast beans, because freezing can cause the oils to coagulate. Other experts disagree. We suggest you experiment and decide yourself.
Element 3. Grind
The grind of the coffee is critical for proper flavor extraction. If the grind is too fine, over extraction and bitterness will result. Too fine a grind may also clog the filter. If the grind is too coarse, the water will pass through too quickly and the desired flavors will not be extracted. A medium-fine grind is recommended.
Element 4. Proportion
The cups on the Cuisinart coffeemaker measure 5 ounces. Add the amount of ground coffee that corresponds to the number of cups being brewed. Many coffee bars and the Specialty Coffee Association of America recommend adding 2 rounded tablespoons of coffee per 6 ounces of water. Some coffee manufactures recommend using 1 tablespoon per cup. Cuisinart recommends using 1 tablespoon of ground coffee per cup, but use more or less to suit your taste. Note: the maximum capacity for ground coffee is 15 tablespoons for the 12-cup coffeemaker. Exceeding this amount may cause overflow if the coffee is too finely ground.
Features and Benefits
You’ll love the way your new Cuisinart Classic 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker looks on your counter as it’s brewing 12 cups of fabulous coffee. The Cuisinart Classic 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker is a statement about how serious you are about your coffee – and your kitchen. Enjoy the full programmability, extreme ease of use, and great tasting coffee.
- Reservoir Cover: Flips back for easy filling.
- Water Reservoir: Open the cover by lifting it up. Pour the desired amount of water in the reservoir using step water level indicator located at the rear of the reservoir.
- Showerhead: Distributes water evenly over coffee, reducing temperature loss as water passes through grounds.
- Water Filter: Charcoal water filter eliminates chlorine, calcium and bad tastes or odors from tap water. Cuisinart recommends changing the water filter every 60 days or 60 uses ‒ or more often if you have hard water.
- Filter Basket: Holds a #4 paper filter or a permanent filter.
- LCD Digital Clock: Displays the time of day and set time for automatic functions.
- Function Knob: Used to initiate programming of automatic functions ‒ Auto On, Auto Off, Program, Clock and Brew. The Auto On feature is used to program the start time of the brew cycle. The Auto On can be set for any time, day or night. The PM indicator is displayed on the LCD for nighttime program times. The Auto Off feature is used to shut off the coffeemaker at a preset time, anywhere from 0 to 4 hours. Note: To program the coffeemaker to shut off automatically, read the instructions included in the Instruction Manual under ‘To program the Variable Auto Off’
- 1-4 Cup Setting: For brewing smaller pots of coffee. It provides double heating of the water, so coffee is piping hot.
- Clean Setting: Tells you when it’s time to clean your coffeemaker. Remove built-up calcification from the water reservoir, to help extend the life of your coffeemaker.
- Brew Pause: Stops flow of coffee from basket when carafe is removed (30 seconds max) from the heater plate, so a cup can be poured in mid-brew. Since the flavor extraction rate varies during the brew cycle, we recommend allowing the brewing cycle to finish before pouring the coffee. The coffee brewed at the beginning of the cycle has a flavor profile which is very different from the flavor at the end of the cycle. Once the coffee has finished brewing, stir it before serving to blend the flavors. The coffee at the bottom of the carafe will be somewhat stronger than the coffee at the top.
- Carafe: The easy pour, no drip, 12-cup glass carafe has an ergonomic handle and brewed coffee markings for two to twelve cups.
- Heating Plate: Scratch resistant with black, nonstick coating.
- Ready Tone: Signals the end of the brew cycle with five beeps (coffee will continue to stream from the filter for a few seconds after the tone).
- Power Loss Back-up System: One-minute protection in case of power fails, breaker trips, or unit is unplugged. It holds all programmed information, including the time of day, auto on time and auto off time.
- Cord Storage
8. BLACK+DECKER 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, Black
Take control of your morning with the BLACK+DECKER 12-Cup* Programmable Coffeemaker and personalize your brew! Choose regular or strong coffee with the brew strength selector, and use the 1-4 cup* brew option to make a smaller brew of coffee without giving up any of the flavor of filling the entire carafe. Blast through busy mornings with the Quick Touch™ Programming and keep your coffee fresh and hot throughout the day with the Time Since Brewed display and Keep Hot Carafe Plate! *One serving equals approximately 5 ounces (varies by brewing technique) Included Components: (1) Coffee Maker, (1) Carafe
9. BLACK+DECKER 12-Cup Thermal Coffeemaker, Black/Silver, CM2035B
- 12-Cup Thermal Carafe – The large capacity carafe is double-walled and vacuum-sealed to keep your coffee at optimal drinking temperature for hours
- Customizable Brewing Options – Drink your favorite coffee every morning using features like the brew strength selector and the option for small-batch (1-4 cup) brewing that maintains all the flavor of a full brew
- Evenstream Showerhead – The Evenstream Showerhead dispenses water evenly over the packed coffee, extracting maximum flavor and wasting less
- No-Drip Perfect Pour Spout – Don’t put up with annoying spills, the carafe spout is designed to prevent spills and drips while pouring
- Wide-Mouth Carafe Opening – The carafe is designed with a wide opening for fast, easy cleanup with a damp towel
- Tips: 1.Consumer will need to flush properly with vinegar water solution to remove hard water scale from the heater. 2. . Consumer will need to switch to a screen basket filter or move away from using softened water
- Note: Cup equals approximately 5 oz. (varies by brewing technique)
Black & Decker CM2035B 12-Cup Thermal Coffeemaker, Black/Silver Included Components: Coffeemaker, Stainless Steel Thermal Carafe
10. Hamilton Beach Programmable Front-Fill Coffee Maker with Thermal Carafe (46391), 12 Cup Capacity, Black and Stainless
- Keeps Coffee hot & Fresh Longer. The vacuum-sealed thermal carafe keeps Coffee hot and fresh Longer. Simply rinse the carafe with hot water right before brewing, which warms up the stainless steel to help Coffee hold Its temperature.
- Front-fill design. Makes it easier to fill the water reservoir and helps reduce messy drips on your counter.
- Extra-large 12 cup thermal carafe with drip-free pouring. Enjoy cup After cup of hot, fresh-tasting coffee without messy drips.
- Immediate auto shutoff: the thermal Coffee maker automatically turns off right after brewing, which provides peace of mind and increases energy efficiency.
- 3 brew options & programmable timer. This Thermal Coffee maker has bold, regular and 1-4 cup brewing options to let you tailor Coffee to your preference. The programmable timer lets you set wake-up-ready Coffee in advance.
If you want your Coffee to stay hot and fresh-tasting for a long time, A coffee maker with a thermal carafe is your best choice. Not only does it offer extra-large capacity, The Hamilton Beach programmable front-fill 12 cup Coffee maker with thermal carafe keeps Coffee hot for up to 4 hours in its vacuum-sealed thermal carafe. The convenient front-fill design makes it easy to add fresh ground Coffee and water. Then right before you brew, quickly rinse the thermal carafe with hot water. This hot-water-rinsing step doesn’t take long, but it makes a big difference, since it warms up the stainless steel to help it hold coffee’s hot temperature longer. And because the thermal carafe is insulating your hot coffee without the need for a heating plate, there’s no fear of Coffee losing its fresh, just-brewed flavor. A freshness timer shows you how long since your Coffee brewed. This Coffee maker comes with a gold-tone reusable filter so you don’t have to purchase paper filters. Set coffee to brew ahead with a programmable timer. And choose from 3 brewing options: bold, regular and 1-4 Cups. An auto shutoff feature turns the Coffee maker off after brewing stops.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Black Decker Coffee Maker 12 Cup Grind for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!