We spent many hours on research to finding best food processor used by chefs, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best best food processor used by chefs, you should not miss this article. best food processor used by chefs coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 best food processor used by chefs by our suggestions
769 reviews analysed
1. Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef Food Processor
- Comes with 5 multi-function discs and 3 blades out of the box
- 5.5 inch super-wide feed chute reduces the need to pre-cut most fruits and vegetables
- Includes 2 BPA-free processing bowls: 16 cup (3.8L) large bowl
- 2.5 cup (600ml) small processing bowl
- LCD display displays count-up and count-down auto timer
- Accessory storage box can be stored horizontally or vertically based on storage space.Stainless Steel Blades
2. Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- 720-watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- 14-cup Lexan work bowl
- extra-large feed tube
- small and large pushers
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet
- dishwasher-safe parts
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Detachable disc stem.MC Cubic Feet: 1.14
- Note: Shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. Kindly refer to user manual before use
The Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY Custom Food Processor has an extra-large feed tube that holds whole fruits and vegetables. Features a 14-cup work bowl, 4mm stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, and chopping/mixing blade. Includes a spatula and recipe book.
3. Breville BFP660SIL Sous Chef 12 Cup Food Processor, Silver
- Grating cheese and chopping herbs or nuts to mixing batters and pureeing soups
- 12-cup cap
- BPA-free plastic work bowl
- Safety Braking System
- Large 5″-wide feed chute eliminates need to precut most ingredients
- Momentary pulse button for maximum control and even processing
- 1000 Watt induction motor offers great versatility and power in a compact size
- Prevents the motor from operating unless the bowl and lid are correctly locked in position, and large feed pusher is inserted.
Breville Sous Chef 12 Food Processor handles everything from slicing vegetables, grating cheese and chopping herbs or nuts to mixing batters and pureeing soups.
4. Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel
- durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup
- spatula included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- 24-ounce work bowl with handle
- Not recommend to grind beans with this as it chops.
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- Limited 18-month warranty
Included components of the Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Pulse controlled buttons Why Is This The Perfect Mini Processor For You? The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding, puréeing, emulsifying and blending. The patented auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides a super-sharp edge for the delicate chopping of herbs and for blending and puréeing other soft foods. The blunt edge offers a powerful cutting surface to grind through spices and other hard foods. Pulse activation gives maximum control for precision processing, whether chopping or grinding. Spatula, product manual and recipe booklet included. Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor The powerful high-speed 250-Watt motor works hard and fast to accomplish any small job with ease. Chop herbs, onions, garlic; grind spices, hard cheese, purée baby foods; blend mayonnaise and flavored butters, all with the same compact appliance. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor takes up minimum counter space and stores neatly on the countertop or in a cabinet. Best Practices When Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Size Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size – about 1/2-Inch. If you don’t start with pieces that are small and uniform, you will not get an even chop. Quantity You don’t want to overload the 3-Cup work bowl. Use the quantities given in the included recipe section of the product manual. As a rule of thumb, remember that after being processed, food should not reach more than 2/3 of the way up the central hub of the blade assembly. Selecting the Right Operating Control Use the Chop function for chopping, puréeing and mixing. It’s the best option, for example, when chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for puréeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise and mixing salad dressing. Pulse action is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Use the Grind function for grinding spices and for chopping hard food such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts. Continuous-hold action is best when you are using the grind function. Adding Liquid You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Removing Food From the Sides of the Bowl Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear food away. After the blade has stopped moving, remove the cover and use the spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Cleaning and Storage Read to clean up? No problem To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover and blade immediately after each use, so that food won’t dry on them. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover and spatula in warm soapy water. If you have a dishwasher, you can wash the work bowl, cover, blade assembly and spatula on the top rack. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Easily dice tomatoes in seconds Just a Few of the Many Foods You Can Prepare Food Item Operation/Technique Comments/Notes Seeds and Dried Berries Grind. Pulse to break up, then process continuously to desired consistency. Coriander, cumin, dill, fennel, sesame, poppy and juniper berries Herbs, fresh Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Rinse and dry completely. Remove leaves from stems to chop. Onions Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop to desired size. Peel; Cut into 3⁄4-inch or smaller pieces of similar size. Mushrooms Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Choose firm, fresh mushrooms. Cut into quarters or even-size pieces, no larger than 3⁄4-inch. Nuts Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Toast nuts first for maximum flavor. Allow to cool completely before chopping. Vegetables, cooked Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop, then process continuously until desired consistency is reached. Cook vegetables until tender. Process to a smooth purée for baby food or sauces; may need to add liquid for consistency. .
5. ZYLISS Easy Pull Food Chopper and Manual Food Processor – Vegetable Slicer and Dicer – Hand Held
- Multi-blade designed food chopper blends ingredients in seconds
- Booster arms on the top and bottom of the bowl keep food from sticking
- Hand powered pull design is great for travel, small kitchens, RVs and camping
- Use for chopping, preparing, blending and pureeing ingredients
- makes great salsa
- 5 Year Zyliss Guarantee, 25-Ounce bowl capacity is top rack dishwasher safe
The Zyliss Easy Pull Manual Food Processor and chopper is the ultimate compact food processor and chopper. This versatile tool is ideal for chopping, blending and pureeing ingredients. The patented Swiss design blade cuts through even the toughest foods like carrots and other hard foods. It features a booster arm for even chopping of large and small quantities and a large 25-ounce bowl. Makes great salsa in seconds! Focusing on functionality, durability, design, cleanliness and safety, Zyliss has relied upon a heritage of excellence that began in Switzerland over 60 years ago. Building on this time-held tradition, the company has advanced to produce and distribute kitchen equipment that is world-renowned. Zyliss has pioneered the design of more than 200 kitchen essentials, with quality and engineering that cannot be duplicated.
6. Cuisinart FP-12DCN Elite Collection 2.0 12-Cup Food Processor, Die Cast
- Includes 12-cup large bowl and 4-cup small bowl with pour spouts & measurement Markings
- Electronic touchpad controls – On/Off/Pulse with blue LED lights
- Includes adjustable slicing disc (1-6mm), adjustable shredding disc (fine/medium), large and small chopping/mixing blades, and a dough blade
- 10-year motor warranty, 3-year limited warranty
- 1000-watt Peak Power Motor
The Cuisinart Elite Collection 2.0 12-cup Food Processor combines the Cuisinart tradition of culinary excellence with groundbreaking innovation. A 4-cup work bowl nested inside the big bowl, along with the adjustable slicing disc and reversible shredding disc, provide home chefs with multiple food processors in one! The control panel has been redesigned and the exclusive Seal Tight Advantage System has been simplified to deliver maximum bowl capacity, plus clean processing and pouring. It is truly the finest food prep appliance around for today’s modern kitchen.
7. Cuisinart FP-13DGM Elemental 13 Cup Food Processor and Dicing Kit, Gunmetal
- 13-cup large bowl, the exterior of the work bowl only measure up-to only 8 Cups but has a 13 cup capacity, 4.5-cup small bowl
- Dicing disc with 10 mm grid plus cleaning tool
- Exclusive patent-pending SealTight Advantage system – seals bowl and locks blade
- Patented Blade Lock system
- Easy to clean – removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Troubleshooting steps are provide in page 15 and 16 of User Manual available under Technical Specification
Tackle food prep tasks both large and small with the Cuisinart Elemental 13 Food Processor. The NEW dicing disc features a 10mm screen for dicing food into perfect squares and we’ve also included a cleaning tool to keep it in top operating condition. The 13-cup work bowl easily handles larger quantities of ingredients, making it perfect for big family meals and entertaining – the bonus 4 cup bowl is ideal for smaller amounts. Two stainless steel blades and two discs make quick work of chopping nuts, pureeing soup, slicing tomatoes, shredding cheese and more. The high gloss base adds high style to any kitchen.
8. Cuisinart DLC-10SY Pro Classic 7-Cup Food Processor, White
- Includes medium slicing disc (4mm), shredding disc, and new stainless steel chopping blade
- Also includes small and large pushers, detachable disc stem, compact flat cover, spatula, and recipe book
- Extra-large feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables
- BPA-free and dishwasher-safe parts
- Powerful enough to knead bread dough with ease
- Easy to use and clean
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
- Note: How-to Disc not included
The Cuisinart Pro Classic Food Processor makes all your favorites, from stir-fries and main course salads, to peanut butter and homemade bread. Accessories include a stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, chopping blade, small and large pushers, detachable disc stem, compact flat cover, spatula, and instruction/recipe book.
9. Hamilton Beach 70740 8-Cup Food Processor, Black
- Prepare an endless variety of food fast
- Puree pesto and dips, shred cheese, slice salad & more
- 8 cup capacity
- 2 speeds plus pulse control
- Stainless steel slice/shred disc and chopping blade
- Powerful 450 watt motor
- Lid flips over for compact storage
- Large feed chute fits a whole block of cheese to reduce pre-cutting
- S-blade for chopping, mixing & pureeing, Reversible disc. Dishwasher safe bowl, lid & blades
Hamilton Beach Food Processors rely on robust motors to chop, slice, shred, mix and puree just about anything you put in the bowl. Fast and easy to use, these processors have a flip lid design and dishwasher-safe parts for easy cleaning and storage.
10. Cuisinart DLC-8SBCY Pro Custom 11-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Chrome
- Includes new chopping blade, three slicing/shredding discs, spatula
- Ideal for making dough, slicing vegetables, shredding cheese, mincing garlic and herbs, mixing batters, emulsifying
- 11-cup work bowl large enough for a family
- Extra-large feed tube for larger food slices
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
Great for the chef, features 11-cup work bowl and extra-large feed tube for slicing whole fruits and vegetables. Powerful enough to knead bread with ease. With stainless steel medium, thin and shredding/slicing discs, and chopping blade. 5-year full motor warranty. In white, almond or black. Model DLC-8SBCY.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Best Food Processor Used By Chefs for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!