We spent many hours on research to finding baby einstein musical toys for 1 year olds, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best baby einstein musical toys for 1 year olds, you should not miss this article. baby einstein musical toys for 1 year olds coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 baby einstein musical toys for 1 year olds by our suggestions
987 reviews analysed
1. Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes Musical Toy
2. Baby Einstein Magic Touch Ukulele Wooden Musical Toy, Ages 12 months +
This 2-in-1 wooden Musical toy allows your little musician to strum along to 30+ melodies or create her own Solo hit. Start in Freestyle mode and let creativity take over. Wherever baby strums, she’ll hear the sound of real chords. Just like magic. Switch to play along mode and baby’s touch will match the tune. The magic touch ukulele encourages development of fine motor skills with every strum and stroke she makes. And with a push of the Baby Einstein button, it becomes more than a toddler toy – it’s an instrument of cause and effect. She’ll see how her actions can change the rhythm of the music she plays. Watch her discover new beats and songs as she presses the colorful keys along to the melodies. Volume control means you can have peace and quiet even if her show isn’t quite over.
3. Baby Einstein Magic Touch Piano Wooden Musical Toy Toddler Toy, Ages 12 months and up
4. Baby Einstein Magic Touch Xylophone Wooden Musical Toy with Lights, Ages 12 months +
- Made for little maestros with 2 ways to play: Instructor mode or Freestyle mode
- Wooden toy with Magic Touch technology plays real instrument sounds with just a touch
- 30+ melodies and sounds delight baby, 3 levels of volume control for parents
- Colored lights and keys encourage color learning
- Toy for 1 year old helps teach cause and effect
Baby’s tiniest touch of a bright colored key will kick off a one-of-a-kind symphony with the Magic Touch Xylophone. Made of wood, this twist on a classic toy plays real music with innovative Magic Touch technology. Two modes of play encourage development of fine motor skills as baby practices tapping out new tunes. In Instructor mode, she’ll discover cause and effect. Or she’ll focus on moving to her own groove in Freestyle mode. With a push of the Baby Einstein button, this toddler toy gives baby the power to be the star of her own show. The 30+ melodies and sounds means she’ll spend hours identifying new rhythms and patterns. This instrument isn’t just made for music; it’s a powerful developmental toy. No matter how passionately she plays, this wooden musical toy is designed for durability. Volume control can help you turn things down when your little one plays long after the encore.
5. Munchkin Mozart Magic Cube
- Educational toy teaches how sounds combine to create 8 Mozart masterpiece
- Includes harp, French horn, piano, flute and violin instrument sounds
- Recommended for budding young composers of all ages
- Orchestra button plays all instruments. Eight Mozart compositions included
- Sides light up to the tempo of the music
- Features bright colors such as yellow, green, purple and magenta
- Requires 3 AA batteries (trial batteries included, best with Polaroid AA batteries)
- Great for boys and girls of all ages
6. Baby Einstein Rock Light and Roll Guitar Toy
7. Baby Einstein Flip & Riff Keytar Musical Guitar and Piano Toddler Toy with Lights and Melodies, Ages 12 months and up
8. VTech Musical Rhymes Book
- Easy-to-turn pages feature engaging nursery rhymes and cheerful pictures
- Twist and slide fun play pieces on colorful pages
- Learning and music modes introduce age-appropriate vocabulary, music and instrument sounds
- 5 colorful piano buttons play music and introduce instruments and colors
- Baby book is intended for kids 6 months to 3 years of age
- 2 AAA batteries included for demo, use new batteries for regular use
9. Fisher-Price Classic Xylophone
- A new look to this classic, baby-favorite musical pull toy!
- Baby uses the mallet to tap on the 8 colorful keys
- Mallet is attached so it never gets lost!
- Pull string &
- easy-rolling wheels let baby pull it along anywhere!
- Tapping the keys helps foster fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Baby Einstein Musical Toys For 1 Year Olds for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!