Nowadays, there are so many products of asus q200e touchscreen 11.6″ laptop in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for asus q200e touchscreen 11.6″ laptop in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings asus q200e touchscreen 11.6″ laptop which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
804 reviews analysed
1. ASUS VivoBook L203MA Ultra-Thin Laptop, Intel Celeron N4000 Processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC storage, 11.6” HD, USB-C, Wi-Fi 5, Windows 10, L203MA-DS04, One Year of Microsoft Office 365
- Efficient Intel Celeron N4000 Processor (4M Cache, up to 2. 6 GHz)
- 11. 6” HD (1366 x 768) Display
- 64GB em flash storage
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- One year of Microsoft Office 365 included
- HD Webcam
- Slim and portable: 0. 7” thin and weighs only 2. 2 lbs. (Battery included)
- Usb Type-C (Gen 1), USB Type-A, HDMI, micros connectivity
- Wi-Fi 5 (802. 11AC) for speeds up to three times faster than 802. 11N
- Windows 10 in S mode is the new standard in app and cloud based operating systems. Windows 10 in S mode is a 100% app based version of Windows where applications are verified and tested for quality on the Microsoft Store
2. ASUS X202E-DH31TLaptop (Windows 8, Intel Core i3-3217U 1.8 GHz Processor, 11.6″ LED Touchscreen Display, SSD: 500 GB, RAM: 4 GB DDR3) Black [OLD VERSION]
Core i3 3217U / 1.8 GHz – Windows 8 64-bit – 4 GB RAM – 500 GB HDD – 11.6″ touchscreen wide 1366 x 768 / HD – Intel HD Graphics 4000 – aluminum gray
Unopened items can be returned within 7 days of delivery. Only un-opened packages are returnable.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on March 17, 2013
I also bought this to replace my desktop. I have a Dell Inspiron 580 with i3 processor, 4GB ram and a 750 GB hard drive. This laptop has basically the same specs, just a smaller hard drive.
I put this Vivobook on my desk and use a wireless mouse. I put in multi-monitor mode with extended desktop. I use an HDMI cable to attach my 24″ monitor. I can watch Netflix on the 24″ and still work productively on the laptop. It works great, nice smooth video, uninterrupted by anything I do on the laptop screen.
The wifi works great. On my desk the speeds as tested by Speedtest.net were just as fast as when I used an Ethernet cable. It recognized all wireless networks up to at least 2 or 3 houses away from mine.
the laptop speakers are nice, rich and clear, but not super loud. I have a pair of Harmon Kardon speakers hooked up through the headphone jack.
Battery life is as advertised, 3.5 to 4 hours. Boot time from off is only about 30 seconds. If you run the sleep mode, you just close the lid to sleep, it turns on instantly when you open it.
Windows 8 is easy to get used to, however there is a desktop mode very similar to Windows 7.
The touch screen is very responsive and fun to use.Yes, even though the screen wobbles slightly when touched, it is a non issue. It doesn’t affect the touch gestures at all.
there are only a few things I could say negatively.
1.I would have preferred a matte screen. The glossy screen is a fingerprint magnet, so they give you a cleaning cloth with it.Also in certain situations there are reflections, but not when just looking head on indoors. 2. The keyboard lettering is not bright white like my Dell desktop keyboard. Which makes it a little hard to type in low light. However the keyboard is very responsive and easy to type with. It just takes a little getting used to if you’re used to a full size desktop keyboard.I wish the battery was easily replaceable like most laptops and an extended battery was available. However I believe it can be replaced by removing the back cover. Also, the memory is not upgradeable, it’s soldered in I hear.
All being said, I like the Vivobook very much and the price was right at $499, just at my budget maximum.And it has worked flawlessly for the month I’ve had it.Would I buy It again? A resounding yes.Of course if I had $800-$1200 to spend I might have looked at other options. But this one is great.
Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2014
1. The automatic disk park problem which caused what was for me a very aggravating constant clicking, which I dealt with by always having to run disapm2, a free download that disables the automatic park.
2. I basically like the feel and keyboard and silent somewhat soft and delicate feel of the key-presses, but every now and then don’t press down enough and which ends up skipping a letter (or maybe I do press hard enough and it is intermittent variability in the hardware).
3. Although I am happy with the quality of the screen, looking at small objects or reading text on browsers, word processors, files, etc. is a somewhat challenging for my ageing eyes. So I can’t really say I “love” the computer (5 stars)
4. Turning off the touch-pad fn-f9 became nonfunctional after a system update or something like that. This is another thing that is very aggravating to me because my palms accidentally contact the touch-pad and the cursor flies off somewhere unattended. From scouring the web I know that this has happened to some other ASUS users. Turns out it appears that downloading/installing the latest Elan touchpad driver seems to have fixed it. But this has happened a couple of times.
However I just put in solid state memory (SSD) and viola. With the SSD I rate it 5 stars. A nice plus is that once the screws are off the back case, it pops on and off really nicely like the back of a smartphone.So as I was working out what I had to do, I could pop the back on and it held pretty firmly without screwing any screws back in. (way easier than back in the day). At first it looked like I was facing a time-consuming nightmare getting the SSD ready to be a system disk recognized by the X202E. But fortunately I found a utility that made it VERY easy (see description of the process below).
1. Bought a hard drive case (about $10) that converts a SATA drive to have a USB connector.
2. Put my SATA solid state drive (SSD) into the hard drive case and connected it to laptop USB port (laptop = ASUS X202E, Windows 8.1)
3. Installed and ran “Paragon Migrate OS to SSD” which took about 30 minutes to migrate my Windows 8.1 system to the SSD.
4. Replaced the original hard disk in the laptop with the SSD.
5. The SSD booted right up like lightning – didn’t even need to change boot order in BIOS
6. Can’t tell any difference except the computer is faster.
Note: I put the original SATA hard disk into the hard disk case I bought for connecting the SSD to a USB port for migration. I could use it normally as an external hard disk but will keep it as a backup Windows system in case the SSD crashes or becomes dysfunctional
Other reviewer is correct: Paragon Migrate states that it cannot image dynamic drive. But it sure worked great for a standard drive setup. I’m not sure what a dynamic drive refers to but partitionwizard website has a long explanation, which includes this:
“Basic disc and dynamic disc are the two basic hard disk configuration types in Windows System. Most personal computers use basic disks which make the disk management easy. Advanced users and IT administrators may use dynamic disks which are used to improve the performance of computers with several hard disks.”
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Spain on March 19, 2014
La bateria es el gran handicap de este dispositivo, dura muy poco.
3. ASUS Newest 11.6" HD Laptop - Intel Celeron Processor, 4GB RAM, 32GB eMMC Flash Memory, HDMI, Bluetooth, Windows 10
ASUS VivoBook E12 E203MA Laptop: Complete school assignments, tackle work projects or shop online with this ASUS VivoBook notebook PC. An Intel Celeron processor and 4GB of memory ensure seamless operation, while the 32GB eMMC hard drive ensures fast loading times. An 11. 6-inch HD display brings photos and images to life on screen. Equipped with three USB 3. 1 ports and an HDMI connection, this ASUS VivoBook notebook PC connects easily to external drives and monitors for a more personalized setup.
4. ASUS Chromebook Laptop- 14.0" HD 180 Degree NanoEdge Display, Intel Dual Core Celeron N3350 Processor, 4GB RAM, 32GB eMMC Storage, USB Type-A and Type-C, Chrome OS- C423NA-DH02 Silver
- 14" HD 1366x768 anti-glare NanoEdge display featuring an ultra-narrow bezel with anti-glare coating to reduce reflections
- The HD display has a durable 180 degree hinge that can be laid flat to share content easily
- Powered by the Intel Dual-Core Celeron N3350 processor (2M Cache, upto 2.4 GHz) for fast and snappy performance
- 4 GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 32GB eMMC storage and USB Type-C and Type-A ports (USB transfer speed may vary. Learn more at Asus website)
- Chromebook runs on chrome OS - an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. Bluetooth 4.0
Introducing the all-new ASUS Chromebook C423, a Chromebook featuring a 180-degree hinge, 14 inch display, NanoEdge narrow bezel, metallic finish, and USB Type-C. From note taking in class to work presentations, the ASUS Chromebook C423 lets you communicate, share and play seamlessly.
5. Asus Chromebook C223 Laptop- 11.6", Intel Dual-Core Celeron N3350 Processor (Up to 2.4GHz) 4GB RAM, 32GB eMMC Storage- C223NA-DH02-RD Red
- Ready for productivity and performance while being on the go, with speedy performance, robust security, and instant-on convenience
- Lightweight 2.2 pound body and with thin and premium metallic finish for a sleek appearance
- 11.6 inch HD 1366x768 Anti-Glare Display
- Powered by the Intel Celeron N3350 Processor (2M Cache, up to 2.4GHz) for fast and snappy performance
- 4 GB DDR3 RAM
- 32GB eMMC hard drive
- No CD or DVD drive
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS - an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time
- Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- With the Google Play Store, you can access a rich library of apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines, and more, all from your Chromebook. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and a 12-month Google One trial that gives you additional storage across Gmail, Google Drive and Google Photos. This offer from Google will expire by 1/31/2021. Google features’ availability varies according to country. Please check with your local ASUS retailer for details.
- Get Disney+ for 3 months. Incredible stories meet the power of Chromebook. From June 22, 2020 until September 30, 2020, Chromebook users get 3 months of Disney+ (new subscribers only). Then, just $6.99/month. Terms and conditions apply. Learn more: google.com/chromebook/disneyplus/ .
Introducing the all-new ASUS Chromebook C223, a Chromebook featuring a 180-degree hinge, spill-resistant keyboards, and reinforced rubber wrapped frames that meet the daily rigors and intense usage by students both inside and outside of the classroom. From note taking in class to sharing videos, the ASUS Chromebook C202 lets you communicate, share and play seamlessly.
The ASUS Chromebook C223 that combines the best of durability, ruggedness, and serviceability minimizes the downtime and creates more learning time.
6. ASUS ProArt StudioBook Pro 15 Mobile Workstation Laptop, 15.6” UHD NanoEdge Bezel, Intel Core i7-9750H, 48GB DDR4, 2TB PCIe SSD, Nvidia Quadro RTX 5000, Windows 10 Pro, W500G5T-XS77, Star Grey
- 15. 6'' UHD (3840*2160) NanoEdge matte display
- 100% Adobe RGB
- Pantone validated color accuracy
- Delta E <
- 1. 5
- Intel Core i7-9750H (12M Cache, up to 4. 5GHz) with Windows 10 Professional
- NVIDIA Quadro RTX 5000 with 16GB GDDR6 VRAM - RTX Studio Ready
- Fast storage and memory featuring 1TB + 1TB (2TB total) PCIe NVMe SSD (RAID 0) Hyper Drive and 48GB DDR4 Memory
- Extensive connectivity with HDMI 2. 0, RJ45, USB-C Thunderbolt 3, USB 3. 1 Gen 1 (*USB Transfer speed may vary. Learn more at ASUS website)
- Wi-Fi 6 Gig+ (802. 11ax) latest Wi-Fi standard + Dual-band Bluetooth 5. 0
- 18. 9mm thin profile in magnesium-alloy at portable 4. 37lbs
The supremely portable ProArt StudioBook Pro 15 is the most compact model in the range, but it still packs a big punch when it comes to performance. Its powerful NVIDIA Quadro RTX 5000 Max Q graphics make light work of graphics-intensive tasks, while its 15. 6-inch PANTONE Validated 4K UHD panel ensures pixel-perfect imagery every time.
7. ASUS Chromebook-Laptop- 11.6" Ruggedized and Spill Resistant Design-with 180 Degree-Hinge, Intel N3060 Celeron 4GB DDR3, 32GB eMMC, Chrome OS- C202SA-YS04 Dark Blue
- Ready for drops and spills with rugged construction with reinforced rubber guards, easy grip handles, and a spill resistant keyboard
- Lightweight 2.65 pound body and rugged construction that can be dropped from 3.9 feet so you can take it anywhere without disruption
- 11.6 inches HD 1366x768 Anti-Glare Display, with 180 degree hinge for easy viewing. Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Powered by the Intel Celeron N3060 Processor (2M Cache, up to 2.48 GHz) for fast and snappy performance
- 4 GB DDR3 RAM
- 32GB Flash Storage
- No CD or DVD drive. Output - 19 V DC, 2.1 A, 40 W. Input - 100 -240 V AC, 50/60 Hz universal
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS - an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- With the Google Play Store, you can access a rich library of apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines, and more, all from your Chromebook
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically
ASUS Dark Blue Chromebook C202SA-YS02 11 6" HD+ (1366768) Matte Intel Dual-Core Celeron N3060 1 6 GHz 4GB DDR3L Intel HD 32GB EEMC + TPM Chrome OS 802 11ac HD Webcam Bluetooth 4 2 support WIDI *The actual transfer speed of USB 3 0 3 1 (Gen 1 and 2) and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment
8. ASUS VivoBook 15 Thin and Light Laptop, 15.6” FHD, Intel Core i3-8145U CPU, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Windows 10 in S Mode, F512FA-AB34, Slate Gray
- 15.6 inch Full HD 4 Way NanoEdge bezel display with stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Intel Core i3-8145U Processor (4M Cache, up to 3.9 GHz)
- 8GB RAM and 128GB M.2 SSD
- Windows 10 in S mode (switchable to Windows 10 Home)
- Ergonomic backlit chiclet keyboard with fingerprint sensor activated via Windows Hello
- Exclusive Ergolift design for an improved typing position
- Comprehensive connections including USB 3.1 Type-C , USB 3.1 Type-A, USB 2.0, and HDMI
- Gigabit Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) (USB Transfer speed may vary. Learn more at ASUS website)
Whether at work or play, ASUS VivoBook 15 is the compact laptop that immerses you in whatever you set out to do. Its new frameless four-sided NanoEdge display boasts an ultraslim 5.7mm bezel, giving an amazing 88% screen-to-body ratio for supremely immersive visuals. The ErgoLift hinge design also tilts the keyboard up for more comfortable typing. VivoBook 15 is powered by an Intel core i3 processor to help you get things done with the least amount of fuss. *The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1 (Gen 1 and 2), and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
9. ASUS VivoBook Pro Thin & Light Laptop, 17.3" Full HD, Intel i7-8550U, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB M.2 SSD + 1TB HDD, GeForce GTX 1050 4GB, Backlit KB, Windows 10 - N705UD-EH76, Star Gray, Casual Gaming
- Latest 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8550U 1.8GHz (Turbo up to 4.0GHz) Processor
- 17.3" Full HD Wide View display with 72% NTSC color gamut and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4GB discrete graphics for flawless visuals
- Slim 16.2" wide, 0.8" thin and portable footprint.Maximum RAM Supported: 32.00 GB
- Battery: 42 Whrs 3 Cells Battery
- 16GB DDR4 RAM and 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD storage combo
- Ergonomic backlit keyboard with number pad
- Comprehensive connections with USB-C (Gen1), USB 3.0 Type-A, USB 2.0, HDMI, & headphone/mic ports for every device
The ASUS Vivo Book Pro 17 is slimmer and lighter than ever and is one of the most portable laptops in its class. It features the latest 8th Generation Intel Core i7 processor, a 1080p FHD display with 72% NTSC, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics, and the latest cooling and fast-charge technologies. The Vivo Book Pro 17 provides you with all the multimedia essentials wrapped in a stylish package.
10. ASUS VivoBook S Ultra Thin and Portable Laptop, Intel Core i7-8550U Processor, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 128GB SSD+1TB HDD, 15.6” FHD WideView Display, ASUS NanoEdge Bezel, S510UA-DS71
- 15.6” FHD (1920 x 1080) WideView color rich display
- Webcam : VGA Camera
- High performance 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD storage combo
- 8GB DDR4 RAM
- Slim 14.2” wide, 0.7” thin
- 0.3” ASUS NanoEdge bezel with 80% screen to body ratio
- Ergonomic backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor
- Aluminum cover. Graphics: Intel HD
- Comprehensive connections including USB 3.1 Type C (Gen 1), USB 3.0, USB 2.0, and HDMI
- Dual band 802.11ac Wi Fi (*USB Transfer speed may vary. Learn more at ASUS website)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Asus Q200e Touchscreen 116 Laptop for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!