Finding your suitable readers for apple macpro air is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for apple macpro air including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
505 reviews analysed
1. New Apple MacBook Air (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Storage) – Gold
- Stunning 13.3-inch Retina display with True Tone technology
- Backlit Magic Keyboard and Touch ID
- Tenth-generation Intel Core i3 processor
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- Fast SSD storage
- 8GB of memory
- Stereo speakers with wider stereo sound
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- Up to 11 hours of battery life
- Force Touch trackpad
2. New Apple MacBook Pro (16-inch, 16GB RAM, 1TB Storage, 2.3GHz Intel Core i9) – Silver
- Ninth-generation 8-Core Intel Core i9 Processor
- Stunning 16-inch Retina Display with True Tone technology
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
- AMD Radeon Pro 5500M Graphics with GDDR6 memory
- Ultrafast SSD
- Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Six-speaker system with force-cancelling woofers
- Four Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- Up to 11 hours of battery life
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi
3. Apple iMac 21.5in 2.7GHz Core i5 (ME086LL/A) All In One Desktop, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, Mac OS X Mountain Lion (Renewed)
- 21.5″ 2.7GHz Dual Core i5
- 8GM Memory, 1TB Hard Drive
- Integrated Intel Iris Pro 5200
- Connectivity includes four USB 3.0 ports, dual Thunderbolt ports, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n compatible), and Bluetooth 4.0.
- Fresh installation of Mac OS X Mountain Lion, includes new MagSafeadapter
The iMac “Core i5” 2.7 21.5-Inch Aluminum (Late 2013/Haswell) features a 22 nm “Haswell/Crystalwell” Quad Core 2.7 GHz Intel “Core i5” (4570R) processor with four independent processor cores on a single chip, a 4 MB shared level 3 cache, 8 GB of 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM, a 1TB Hard Drive, and an “integrated” Intel Iris Pro 5200 graphics processor with 128 MB of “Crystalwell” embedded DRAM (and shared system memory). It also has a built-in “FaceTime HD” webcam and stereo speakers, but lacks an optical drive. This model has a 21.5″ 1920×1080 LED-backlit 16:9 widescreen IPS display with the “cover glass fully laminated to the LCD and anti-reflective coating.” The rear of the case is aluminum and is thicker in the middle and tapers to a razor thin 5 mm at the edges. Connectivity includes four USB 3.0 ports, dual Thunderbolt ports, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n compatible), and Bluetooth 4.0. Compared to its predecessor, this model essentially has the same external enclosure, but it has a much more efficient “Fourth Generation” processor and architecture, as well as faster graphics, faster Wi-Fi, and the option of faster storage. The “Late 2013” iMac models shipped with a compact aluminum Apple Wireless Keyboard and the choice of either a multi-touch “Magic Mouse,” a multi-touch “Magic Trackpad,” or a traditional wired Apple mouse.
4. New Apple MacBook Pro (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Storage, Magic Keyboard) – Space Gray
5. Apple USB SuperDrive
- The sleek, compact USB SuperDrive.
- Compatible with the following computers: MacBook Pro with Retina display*, MacBook Air, iMac (late 2012) and later, Mac mini (late 2009) and later Mac Pro (late 2013)*
- *MacBook Pro / Mac Pro models with Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports require a USB-C to USB Adapter (sold separately) to use Apple USB SuperDrive)
6. Apple USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
- The USB-C digital AV multiport adapter lets you connect your USB-C enabled Mac or iPad Pro to an HDMI display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable.
- This adapter allows you to mirror your Mac Display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display.
- Simply connect the adapter to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port on your Mac or iPad Pro and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable (sold separately).
- Use the standard USB port to connect devices such as your flash drive or camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iOS devices.
- You can also connect a charging cable to the USB-C port to charge your Mac or iPad Pro.
- 3840×2160 at 60Hz on: iPad Pro 11-inch (latest model), iPad Pro 12.9-Inch (latest model), MacBook Pro (15-Inch), iMac (27-inch Retina 5K display), iMac (Retina 21.5-Inch 4K display), and iMac Pro
- 1080P at 60Hz or UHD (3840 by 2160) at 30Hz on: MacBook Pro (13-inch), MacBook Pro (15-Inch, previous model), iMac (21.5-Inch, previous model), and Mac Mini
- Connections: HDMI, USB, USB-C
- Requires an HDMI cable (sold separately) for connection to your TV or projector.
- Supports both video and audio output.
7. Apple Magic Keyboard (Wireless, Rechargable) (US English) – Silver
- Magic Keyboard combines a sleek design with a built-in rechargeable battery and enhanced key features.
- With a stable scissor mechanism beneath each key, as well as optimized key travel and a low profile, Magic Keyboard provides a remarkably comfortable and precise typing experience.
- It pairs automatically with your Mac, so you can get to work right away.
8. 61W USB C Power Adapter Charger for MacBook Pro 13 15 inch 2018 2019, 2020 MacBook Air New, MacBook 12 inch, iPad Pro 12.9 11 inch, Thunderbolt 3 Wall Charger with 6.6ft 5A Type-C to C Charging Cord
- ????【Super High Speed】 – Zealife USB C charger for Macbook Pro delivers top speed of 61W to fast charge your MacBook Pro 13 inch from 0 to 100% in just 1.8 hours, saving up to 2 hours for you. It could not only fast charge your 2018 MacBook Pro 13 inch 15 inch, New 2020 MacBook Air 13 inch 2019 2018, 2017 2016 2015 MacBook 12 inch, but also be used as a 30W iPad Pro charger to fast charge 2020/ 2018 iPad Pro 12.9 inch Gen3, iPad Pro 11 inch at 30W.
- ????【Super Wide Compatibility】 – Zealife 61w usb-c power adapter for apple macbook pro 13 match all USB-C device and most PD devices from smart phones to laptops, it Identify your devices automatically and provide the fastest and most efficient output current. And this 61W USB C charger also suits for other Type-C phones, such as Googel Pixel 2 3 4 XL 2XL 3XL 4XL, Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S9, S8, Note 9, Note 8, Nexus 6P, LG G6, Moto Z etc.
- ????【Comprehensive Safety】 – With Zealife’s multiprotect safeguards, our macbook usb c charger offer dependable protection for your devices, avoid them from overcharging, overheating, over voltage & short circuiting. With the advanced IC tech, the mac book air 2020 charger reduce power wastage and maximize charging efficiency up to 92%. Note: Continuous high-power output will lead to a temperature rise, but it is normal and within the safety limits of standard certification.
- ????【Slim Compact Size】-Zealife MacBook air 2020 charger is 40% smaller than original Apple MacBook Pro USB C Charger, without sacrificing a Watt of charing power. The super long 6.6ft USB C to C cable enable you to work or lying wherever you are when charging your phone, iPad or MacBook Pro. We also add a foldable plug for a more compact size. Totally travel ready for you.
- ????【What You Get】- Zealife USB C iPad Pro charger, 6.6ft USB-C to USB-C cable, User Guide & 24-hour professional after-sale service. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with our 61W power adapter, please contact us and we would refund you or replace it for you. Totally no worry for you!
9. Apple USB-C to USB Adapter
The USB-C to USB Adapter lets you connect iOS devices and many of your standard USB accessories to a MacBook with USB-C port.*Plug the USB-C end of the adapter into the USB-C port on your MacBook to connect your flash drive, camera, or other standard USB device. You can also connect a USB cable to sync and charge your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.*Some USB accessories are not supported.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Apple Macpro Air for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!