We spent many hours on research to finding apple ipad printer, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best apple ipad printer, you should not miss this article. apple ipad printer coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 7 apple ipad printer by our suggestions
764 reviews analysed
1. Star Micronics, SM-T300I-DB50, Durable Portable Receipt Printer, 3", Bluetooth/Serial for iOS/Android/Windows, Tear Bar, Power Supply Incl.
Star Micronics sm-t300i portable mobile Bluetooth thermal receipt printer is approved by apple, Inc. Through mfi Certification for use with the iPod touch, iPhone and iPad. In addition to its ability to pair with iOS, Android and other popular mobile platforms, the sm-t300i has easy drop in & print paper loading, a reliable and quick print speed of 75mm per second, and an intuitive LCD display. Dust protected and splash-proof resistant (ip54certified), the sm-t300i is rugged enough for outside field workers requiring handhelds to seamlessly print from a mobile device to a durable portable mobile receipt printer. The sm-t300i also allows for restaurant servers and clerks working in demanding retail and hospitality environments to print standard three inch format receipts wherever they need to. Its rugged and splash proof design combined with standard three inch receipt printing and a long battery life make the sm-t300i a welcomed option. Also available is the sm-t301i which includes an integrated magnetic stripe reader. The msr supports 3des encryption.
2. CANON PIXMA iX6820 Wireless Business Printer with AirPrint and Cloud Compatible, Black
- OS Compatibility :Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 , Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit13 . Mac compatibility : Mac OS X v10.6.8 – v10.913
- Utilizes Air Print, Google Cloud Print and PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS)
- FINE print head technology (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering)
- High performance 5 individual ink-tank system
- 9600 x 2400 dpi maximum print resolution. Print Resolution (Up to): black:600 x 600 dpi, number of nozzles: color: 4,096, black: 1,024, total: 5,120
Make Your Larger-than-life Business Ideas a Reality
Help your business ideas get noticed with the PIXMA iX6820 Wireless Inkjet Business Printer. The PIXMA iX6820 is the ideal office printer, able to output everything from 4” x 6” mailers to 11” x 17” spreadsheets — even big 13” x 19” presentation charts. You’ll be impressed by the quality. With 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi, it delivers exceptional printing detail. And with five individual ink tanks, you’ll not only get amazing color, you can replace only the color that runs out. The PIXMA iX6820 helps to streamline your productivity with exclusive, downloadable Solution Templates. Say goodbye to the hassle of having to create every document from scratch.
Another valuable feature of the PIXMA iX6820 is My Image Garden software. My Image Garden puts all your favorite printing features, such as Special Filters and Full HD Movie Print, in one convenient software application. It also helps you organize your photos with calendar view and facial recognition. Plus, creative templates in various color combinations and patterns help to inspire your photo projects. In addition, you’ll have access to Creative Park Premium where you can download exclusive creative projects and content.
- PGI-250 Pigment Black/Black XL
- CLI-251 Cyan/Cyan XL
- CLI-251 Magenta/Magenta XL
- CLI-251 Yellow/Yellow XL
- CLI-251 Black/Black XL
What’s in the Box
- iX6820 Wireless Business Inkjet Printer
- Power Cord
- Setup Ink Tanks
- Manuals and other documents
- Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)1
- Hi-Speed USB
Speed & Quality
Superior Resolution: 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi produces incredible quality and detail in both your business documents and photos.4
Five Individual Ink Tank System: This high performance 5-color ink system consists of four dye-based inks for professional looking photos. A pigment-based black ink produces exceptionally crisp text.
1 Picoliter: 1-picoliter sized ink droplets produce sharp, exceptionally detailed photos.
Print Documents and Web Pages Fast: Print documents and web pages with fast speeds of 14.5 images per minute (ipm) for black and 10.4 images per minute (ipm) for color.6
Borderless Photos Fast: Print a beautiful, borderless 4″ x 6″ photo in approximately 36 seconds.5, 12
ChromaLife100+: This system combines enhanced FINE print head technology with select genuine Canon photo papers and inks for beautiful borderless photos that will last up to 300 years when stored in an archival-quality photo album.7
Ease of Use
Full HD Movie Print: Full HD Movie Print software turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with select Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot digital cameras and VIXIA camcorders into beautiful prints.8
My Image Garden: My Image Garden software makes organizing and printing your photos fun and easy with great facial recognition, Special Filters, Calendar Organization, Automatic Layout Suggestions and so much more!9
Creative Park Premium: An exclusive service for users of genuine Canon inks, offering access to photos, templates and more.10
Quiet Mode: This considerate feature lets you print anytime without worrying about disturbing those around you.
Auto Power On: This convenient feature automatically powers up the printer whenever you send a photo or document to be printed.
Solution Templates: Exclusive downloadable posters and business documents.
Built-In Wireless: Print and scan wirelessly from any Wi-Fi enabled computer around the house.1
PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS): PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS) lets you print and scan photos or documents from your mobile device using the free PPS app.11
AirPrint: Print wirelessly and effortlessly from your compatible iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch – no drivers needed!2
Google Cloud Print: Allows users to print from Gmail and Google Docs on a mobile device, and from Google Chrome browser for Mac, Windows, Linux, and Chrome devices. With Google Cloud Print, you can print from wherever you are, from applications you use every day. You can even share your home and work printers with anyone you choose.3
Ethernet: This wired LAN interface lets you connect to a home or office network.
Hi-Speed USB: Plug the cable into your PC for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.
- Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum.
- Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed is measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used, and page coverage. See www.usa.canon.com/printspeed for additional information.
- ISO/IEC 24734, 24735 define the default print and copy speed measurement methods. Print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734, excluding time to print the first set. Copy speed is the average of FCOT, ISO/IEC 24735 Annex D. ADF copy speed is the average of ESAT in General Performance Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24735, excluding time to copy the first set. See our www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
- Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors. See www.usa.canon.com/chromalife100plus for additional details.
- “Full HD Movie Print” is available from “MOV” and “MP4” movie files created by select Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot, and VIXIA digital cameras and camcorders. Requires PC or Mac with Intel processor and Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later for “MOV” files, or Canon ImageBrowser EX 1.0 or later for “MOV” or “MP4” files. Print quality is determined by the video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution.
- To install using Windows OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
- CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM is a premium content service available exclusively to users only when all of the colors of genuine Canon inks and all of the software that came with the printer are properly installed.
- Requires an Internet connection and the PIXMA Printing Solutions (“PPS”) app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 5.1 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 2.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n capability as your printer. For users of compatible Apple mobile devices, document printing requires Apple AirPrint, which requires an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Envelopes and High Resolution Paper are NOT supported for borderless printing.
- System requirements vary by application. For Mac OS, an Internet connection is required during software installation. For Windows OS, .NET Framework 4 is required to install My Image Garden, Quick Menu, and Easy-WebPrint EX software.
3. HP LaserJet Pro M15w Wireless Laser Printer (W2G51A)
- WORLD’S SMALLEST LASER PRINTER IN ITS CLASS – HP’s smallest LaserJet Pro is 35% smaller than its predecessor yet still delivers the same high quality prints you’ve come to expect.
- FAST PRINTING – HP LaserJet Pro M15w is a wireless monochrome laser printer prints up to 19 pages per minute, with the first page out in as few as 8.1 seconds
- BEST-IN-CLASS MOBILE PRINT APP(1) – The highly rated HP Smart app allows you to print and scan from your mobile device, print from the cloud, such as iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox. The app also supports easy device set-up and toner ordering
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY YOU CAN COUNT ON – Built-in wireless capabilities let you easily access, print, and share resources on a network. Those without a network can connect mobile devices directly to the all-in-one wireless laser printer using Wi-Fi Direct
- HIGH QUALITY PRINTS FOR LESS – Get the reliable quality you want for less. This easy-to-use wireless laser printer is the lowest priced laser printer from HP.
- DESIGNED FOR SIMPLICITY – This LaserJet Pro measures at only 13.6″w X 7.5″d X 6.3″h, making it the smallest LaserJet in its class. Get fast printing that fits your space.
- ON WHEN YOU NEED IT, OFF WHEN YOU DON’T – Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology—intelligence that can turn your wireless laser printer on when you need it and off when you don’t
- ONE-YEAR LIMITED HARDWARE – 24-hour, 7 days a week FREE HP Web support.
Get fast printing that fits your space and your budget. Produce professional-quality results, and print and scan from your smartphone. Compatible operating systems .Windows -10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. AppleOS X EI Capitan (v10.11) macOS Sierra (v10.12) macOS High Sierra, (v10.13); 1.5 GB HD; Internet required; USB Linux.
4. HP DeskJet 3755 Compact All-in-One Wireless Printer, HP Instant Ink, Works with Alexa – Seagrass Accent (J9V92A)
- Main functions of this HP DeskJet 3755 (3700 series) compact printer: copy, scan, wireless printing, AirPrint, Instant Ink ready so you’ll never run out of ink
- The power of your printer in the palm of your hand: The HP Smart app allows you to easily set up your printer, scan from your smartphone, order toner, and print from the cloud—such as iCloud, Dropbox and Google Drive
- Ink delivered to your home: get your first 2 months free when you enroll in HP Instant Ink (optional) during printer set up
- plans starting at $2.99 per month after the trial period, shipping and recycling included
- Compact and wireless, this printer is designed to fit your space and life
- get the vibrant blue color and power in the world’s smallest all-in-one for home
- Any room, any spot-this ultra compact all-in-one is designed to fit where you need it
- Seven segment plus LCD display
- HP Scroll Scan for easy handling of most scan jobs, from plain paper to stiff media
- Paper sizes supported: Various sizes from 3×5 in to 8.5×14 in including letter, legal, 4×6 in, 5×7 in, 8×10 in & No 10 envelopes
- One-year limited hardware warranty
- 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
The tiny all-in-one that packs a punch: Save space and get the power you need with the world’s smallest all-in-one for your home. HP Scroll Scan helps you easily handle most scan jobs, from plain paper to stiff media. Any room, any spot—this ultra compact all-in-one is designed to fit where you need it. Show your style with a sleek design and a variety of head-turning hues.
The most affordable way to print in style: Save up to 50% on ink and never run out with HP Instant Ink. Print color or black-and-white for the same low price. Print 2.5x as many pages with optional Original HP high-yield ink cartridges. Wirelessly print, scan, and copy what you need quickly and easily with this affordable all-in-one. Easily recycle your Original HP cartridges at no charge through HP Planet Partners.
Quickly print right from your mobile device: Easily print anything you need from a variety of smartphones and tablets. Connect your smartphone or tablet directly to your printer, and easily print without a network. Get connected quickly and start printing fast with easy setup from your smartphone or tablet. Scan any object on the go with the HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app for your smartphone or tablet.
5. HP OfficeJet 200 Portable Printer with Wireless & Mobile Printing (CZ993A)
- Main functions of this HP color portable printer: easy portable printing wherever you need it, wireless print from your laptop or mobile devices, 2″ display and more
- Mobile printing: print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, print even without a network using Wireless Direct printing
- Easy portable printing wherever you need it. This durable, compact printer fits in your car, backpack, and more, for convenient printing anywhere. Start printing in minutes – HP Auto Wireless Connect makes setup easy
- Reduce charging interruptions with a long-lasting battery. Charge from home, in your car or office, and more. Plug in your AC power source to charge within 90 minutes while the printer is off
- Use Original HP 62 ink & HP 62XL cartridges for great results print after print. Original HP ink prints up to 2x the pages as refilled cartridges
- Stay productive with a large and easy-to-use control panel. Ideal for mobile professionals and telecommuters who need a high-quality, reliable, portable printer they can take virtually anywhere. Operating temperature range 5 to 40 degree celsius
- Paper sizes supported: Letter, legal, statement, executive, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch, 6 3/4 in), cards (3×5 in, 4×6 in, 5×8 in), photo (8×10 in, 5×7 in, 4×6 in, 3.5×5 in)
- One-year limited hardware warranty backed by HP Customer Care, service and support
- one-year technical phone support
Make the world your office with powerful portable printing—no network necessary. This quick, quiet printer delivers more pages per cartridge and has a long- lasting battery life. Ideal for mobile professionals and telecommuters who need a high-quality, reliable, portable printer they can take virtually anywhere.
Easy portable printing wherever you need it: Simply print from your laptop or mobile devices wirelessly, with or without a router. This durable, compact printer fits in your car, backpack, and more, for convenient printing anywhere. Start printing in minutes. HP Auto Wireless Connect makes setup easy. Lead the way with fast, easy mobile printing. Reduce charging interruptions with a long-lasting battery. Stay productive with a large and easy-to-use control panel. Set the pace for success wherever you go. Keep moving through the day with fast print speeds. Get the highest page yields of any other in-class printer, using Original HP cartridges.
High-powered quality and reliability: Power through the workday. Charge from home, in your car or office, and more. Get high-quality prints time after time with a printer designed and built to be reliable. Minimize disruptions with premium design and quiet performance. Impress clients, without noisy interruptions. Plug in your AC power source to charge within 90 minutes while the printer is off, with HP Fast Charge.
6. Apple USB-C to USB Adapter
The USB-C to USB Adapter lets you connect iOS devices and many of your standard USB accessories to a MacBook with USB-C port.*Plug the USB-C end of the adapter into the USB-C port on your MacBook to connect your flash drive, camera, or other standard USB device. You can also connect a USB cable to sync and charge your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.*Some USB accessories are not supported.
7. HP Neverstop Laser Printer 1001nw | Wireless Laser with Cartridge-Free Monochrome-Toner-Tank (5HG80A)
- Lowest cost per page on laser printing: This reloadable laser printer offers black-and-white printing at 21 ppm, wireless capabilities, a 150-sheet paper tray, and a mess-free toner refill experience
- Less than 1 cent per page: This wireless laser printer comes with up to 5,000 pages of toner in the box—up to 7x more pages than traditional, in-class laser printers
- The best-in-class mobile print app, HP Smart: Simplify printer set up and sharing with all your devices so you can instantly print, scan and copy with whatever device you have on hand
- Wireless printing: The Neverstop Laser Printer keeps your office connected with built-in wireless and ethernet capabilities, and lets you print from your smartphone or tablet without a network using Wi-Fi Direct
- Eco-label certified: The environmental-friendly Neverstop Laser Printer is ENERGY STAR 3.0 certified with an 16% smaller environmental footprint than other printers in its class
- One-year limited hardware warranty: Get help with 24-hour, 7 days a week free Web support
- See specification sheet for terms and conditions
- Form Factor: Print Only
- Paper Size: 4 X 6 To 8.5 X 14
- Reload with more toner, for a lot less: With the Toner Reload Kit (sold separately), get up to 2,500 pages worth of Original HP Toner up to 2.5x more pages than-class HP Toner cartridges
Don’t worry about toner— with the HP Neverstop Laser Printer 1001nw get up to 5,000 pages of toner – up to 7x more pages than in-class lasers before your first toner reload. Features like print speeds up to 21 ppm, mobile printing, and the HP Smart app—the first mobile print app to simplify scanning and reduce time—help increase productivity and maximize your uptime. Reduce interruptions thanks to the 15-second, mess-free reloadable toner tank. Print and copy from virtually anywhere with this black-and-white laser printer’s wireless, ethernet, and Wi-Fi Direct capabilities. Plus, this HP printer has up to an 16% smaller environmental footprint, so you can get business done with the environment in mind. Power- 110V – 127V nominal @ +/-10% (min 99V, max 140V), 50 – 60Hz nominal +/- 3Hz (min 47Hz, max 63Hz)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Apple Ipad Printer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!