We spent many hours on research to finding alfa romeo spider oil, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best alfa romeo spider oil, you should not miss this article. alfa romeo spider oil coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 alfa romeo spider oil by our suggestions
905 reviews analysed
1. Electric Fuel Pump Universal Inline High Pressure With Installation Kit fit for BMW 318i 325e 325i 528e Mitsubishi Starion Tredia Volkswagen Transporter1985 1986 1987
- COMPATIBILTY – ECCPP Electric Fuel Pump for 1991-1995 Alfa Romeo 164 3.0L
- 1987-1988 Alfa Romeo Milano 2.5L/ 3.0L
- 1988-1989 Eagle Medallion 2.2L
- 1986-1991 Volkswagen Transporter 2.1L
- SPECIFICATION – Condition: 100% BRAND NEW Design: Inline (Frame Mounted) Minimum Voltage: 12V
- FEATURE – Flow: 190LPH Operating Pressure: 15-90 PSI – final fuel pressure set by regulator
- BENIFITS – ECCPP Fuel Pumps are low noise pump, better driving comfort, balancing cost and reliability to meet different needs
- IMPORTANT NOTE – Please make sure to match the exact part numbers between this part and the part that you are replacing. Contact your mechanics, or send us a message to make sure it matches exactly in case of doubt before purchasing
2. ECOGARD X4670 Premium Spin-On Engine Oil Filter for Conventional Oil Fits Alfa Romeo Spider 2.0L 1981-1994, 164 3.0L 1991-1993, Milano 3.0L 1988-1989
- COMPATIBLE with 1994-2007 Dodge Ram 1500, 1993-2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 1989-2007 Dodge Dakota, 1991-2008 Dodge Grand Caravan, 1973-2008 Chrysler Town & Country, 1998-2007 Dodge Durango, 1991-2001 Jeep Cherokee, 1991-2006 Jeep Wrangler.
- BUILT for both SYNTHETIC AND CONVENTIONAL OILS. Proven to drive up to 5,000 miles between oil changes with confidence.
- GREATER ENGINE PROTECTION by optimally screening out 97% of harmful contaminants such as such as carbon, sand, dust and bits of metal before they can get into your engine.
- PREVENT DRY STARTS with by eliminating internal leakage during shutdown and startup through the use of an NBR anti-drain back valve (where required by OEM).
- WITHSTANDS FIVE TIMES ENGINE OPERATING PRESSURE for superior protection.
ECOGARD X4670 COMPATIBLE with 1994-2007 Dodge Ram 1500, 1993-2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 1989-2007 Dodge Dakota, 1991-2008 Dodge Grand Caravan, 1973-2008 Chrysler Town & Country, 1998-2007 Dodge Durango, 1991-2001 Jeep Cherokee, 1991-2006 Jeep Wrangler, 2005-2007 Chrysler 300, 1995-2008 Chrysler Sebring, 1991-2007 Dodge Caravan, 1997-2006 Jeep TJ, 1994-2007 Dodge Ram 2500, 2004-2008 Chrysler Pacifica, 1971-2007 Dodge Charger, 1993-2004 Dodge Intrepid, 1978-2007 Dodge Magnum, 1993-2004 Chrysler Concorde, 1999-2004 Chrysler 300M, 1991-2000 Plymouth Grand Voyager, 1995-2006 Dodge Stratus, 2006-2007 Jeep Commander, 1994-2004 Land Rover Discovery, 1991-2000 Plymouth Voyager, 1977-1993 Dodge D150, 1999-2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Van, 1995-2008 Dodge Avenger, 1995-1998 Dodge B2500, 1981-1994 Dodge B250, 1994-2001 Chrysler LHS, 2000-2003 Chrysler Voyager, 1999-2003 Dodge Ram 3500 Van, 1995-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, 1995-2000 Chrysler Cirrus, 1977-1993 Dodge W150, 1994-2007 Dodge Ram 3500, 1995-1998 Dodge B3500, 2007-2007 Chrysler Aspen, 1977-1995 Chrysler LeBaron, 1987-2002 Land Rover Range Rover, 1983-1995 Ford Mustang, 1981-1994 Dodge B350, 1999-2003 Dodge Ram 2500 Van, 1995-1997 Ford Contour, 1974-1993 Dodge Ramcharger, 1973-1996 Chrysler New Yorker, 1995-1998 Dodge B1500, 1992-1994 Ford Tempo, 1981-1993 Dodge W250, 2000-2000 Chrysler Grand Voyager, 1973 Plymouth Acclaim, 2007-2008 Dodge Nitro, 1992-2006 Dodge Viper, 1991-1995 Dodge Spirit, 1981-1993 Dodge D250, 1975-1989 Dodge D100, 1991-1993 Dodge Dynasty, 1974 Chrysler Fifth Avenue, 1974 Alfa Romeo Spider, 1991-1994 Dodge Shadow, 1981-1994 Dodge B150, 1995-1997 Mercury Mystique, 1991-1994 Plymouth Sundance, 1992-1994 Mercury Topaz, 1981-1993 Dodge D350, 1975-1989 Dodge W100, 1997-2001 Plymouth Prowler, 1994-1997 Land Rover Defender 90, 1993-1997 Eagle Vision, 1980-1986 Ford LTD, 1971-1984 Toyota Corolla, 1981-1993 Dodge W350, 1995-1998 Eagle Talon, 1993-2004 Chrysler Intrepid, 2006-2007 Mitsubishi Raider, 2007 Nissan 280ZX, 1991-1992 Jeep Comanche, 1977-1989 Dodge Diplomat, 2000 Chrysler Imperial, 1991-1993 Jeep Grand Wagoneer, 1975-1983 Chrysler Cordoba, 1973-1976 Dodge Dart, 1975-1985 Toyota Pickup, 2001-2002 Chrysler Prowler, 1983-1988 Ford Thunderbird, 1972-1974 Plymouth Barracuda, 1980-1989 Mercury Grand Marquis, 1991 Plymouth Gran Fury, 1975-1980 Dodge W200, 1976-1980 Plymouth Volare, 1976-1980 Dodge Aspen, 1974-1986 Mercury Capri, 1977-1982 Ford Courier, 1987-1989 Toyota Van, 1975-1980 Dodge D200, 1991-1993 Alfa Romeo 164, 1991-1993 Dodge Daytona, 1973-1974 Dodge Challenger, 1972-1976 Plymouth Duster, 1972-1974 Plymouth Satellite, 1975-1980 Dodge D300, 1972-1976 Plymouth Valiant, 1973-1981 Chrysler Newport, 1991-1993 Chrysler Daytona, 1982-1984 Nissan Maxima, 1993-1993 Land Rover Defender 110, 1972-1978 Plymouth Fury, 1986-1991 Ford Taurus, 1988-1989 Alfa Romeo Milano, 1988-1989 Merkur Scorpio, 1990-1991 Ford LTD Crown Victoria, 1980-1983 Dodge Mirada, 1975-1976 Toyota Corona, 1980-1983 Nissan 200SX, 1972-1976 Dodge Coronet, 1972-1976 Plymouth Scamp, 1970 Dodge Monaco, 1984-1986 Mercury Cougar, 1978-1980 Dodge RD200, 1975-1977 Dodge Royal Monaco, 1993 Lotus Esprit, 1975-1980 Dodge W300, 1979-1981 Dodge St. Regis, 1978-1989 Plymouth Caravelle, 1975-1981 Plymouth Trailduster, 1984-1984 Toyota Camry, 1973-1973 Dodge Polara, 1973-1975 Toyota Mark II, 1982-1984 Renault Fuego, 1981-1983 Plymouth PB150, 1991-1993 Chrysler Dynasty, 1984-1985 Ford EXP, 1981-1983 Renault R18i, 1984-1985 Ford Escort, 1980-1981 Mercury Marquis, 1968-1971 Renault R10, 1986-1986 Mercury Sable, 1969-1971 Renault R16, 1973-1973 Austin Marina, 1991-1991 Chrysler TC Maserati, 1975-1980 Dodge B100, 1975-1980 Dodge B200, 1975-1980 Dodge B300, 1986 Dodge CB300, 1984 Dodge D400, 1978-1981 Dodge D450, 1974-1974 Dodge M300, 1974-1974 Dodge M350, 1974-1978 Ford Mustang II, 1972-1976 Jensen Healey, 1981-1981 Lancia Beta, 1984 Lancia Zagato, 1976-1979 Lotus Eclat, 1976-1979 Lotus Elite, 1984-1984 Mercury Lynx, 1983 Plymouth Cricket, 1970-1974 Plymouth Cuda, 1972-1974 Plymouth Fury I, 1972-1974 Plymouth Fury II, 1972-1974 Plymouth Fury III, 1970-1971 Plymouth GTX, 1975-1980 Plymouth PB100, 1975-1980 Plymouth PB200, 1981-1983 Plymouth PB250, 1975-1980 Plymouth PB300, 1981-1983 Plymouth PB350, 1981 Plymouth Roadrunner, 1973 Plymouth Superbird, 1981-1981 Renault R18, 1981 Toyota Carina, 1975-1976 Toyota Celica, 1963-1971 Triumph Spitfire. Replaces: FRAM PH16 Purolator L14670 WIX 51085 Motorcraft FL300 OE PH16.
3. Bosch D3402 Distance Plus High Performance Oil Filter, Pack of 1
- Bosch recommends the use of Castrol motor oil
- Advanced Synthetic Fiber Media has 300 percent greater capacity, provides longer life, and 99.9 percent efficiency that reduces engine wear
- Heavy Gauge Case provides increased durability and increased burst resistance
- Heavy Gauge Steel Base Plate (500 PSI rating) which provides 2x’s greater burst resistance strength and increased durability
- Silicone Anti-Drainback Valve protects engine against dry starts and provides for longer life
Bosch Distance Plus High Performance Oil Filter.
Bosch DistancePlus high-performance oil filters are specially designed both on the interior and exterior to keep your oil more clean, and for a longer period of time than any other filter on the market. Utilizing advanced synthetic fiber media, Bosch DistancePlus filters hold up to 300% more dirt than standard filters, allowing your filter to perform longer. Because this media it is also 99.9% efficient, meaning that it can hold all this dirt without clogging. Couple this with rugged burst -resistent construction, built-in protection against dry starts and compatibility with either synthetic or conventional oils and you have the ultimate oil filter for any vehicle on the road.
Holds More Dirt
Bosch DistancePlus is a high efficiency/high capacity oil filter designed to keep oil clean longer and protect the vehicle engine. In fact, Bosch DistancePlus oil filter hold 29.1 grams of contaminants compared to economy filters that only hold 7.4 grams. It goes the distance with a 99.9% efficiency rating to remove more dirt and is designed to hold more dirt with 300% greater capacity.
Keeps Oil Clean – Longer
The performance of Bosch DistancePlus keeps dirt and contaminants out of your oil, protecting your engine longer than conventional oil filters.
Works with Any Synthetic or Conventional Oil
You never have to limit yourself to your favorite motor oil when you install Bosch DistancePlus. It’s designed to perform with any formulation of motor oil – synthetic or conventional.
Superior Burst Resistant Strength
Contained within a heavy gauge (0.020″) outer case and a heavy gauge steel base plate (500 psi), Bosch DistancePlus High Performance oil filters provide up to two times the burst strength of competing oil filters. This means that consumers can count on Bosch DistancePlus filters to handle every challenge your oil faces, without leaving you and your vehicle unprotected.
- Advanced synthetic fiber media has 300 percent greater capacity providing longer life and 99.9 percent efficiency that reduces engine wear
- Heavy gauge case provides increased durability and increased burst resistance
- Heavy gauge steel base plate (500 PSI) which provides 2x greater burst resistance strength and increased durability
- Silicone anti-drainback valve protects engine against dry starts and provides for longer life
- PTFE synthetic gasket helps with the ease of installation and provides longer life
What’s in the Box
1 Bosch DistancePlus high-performance oil filter.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services in the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods, and building technology. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its more than 300 subsidiaries and regional companies in over 60 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for growth. Each year, Bosch spends more than 3.5 billion euros for research and development, and applies for some 3,800 patents worldwide. With all its products and services, Bosch enhances the quality of life by providing solutions which are both innovative and beneficial.
4. Facet ENGINE OIL PRESSURE SWITCH 7.0010 Compatible with Alfa Romeo,American Motors,Audi,BMW,MG,Porsche,Volkswagen
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Facet ENGINE OIL PRESSURE SWITCH 7.0010 Compatible with Alfa Romeo GT Veloce/ Alfa Romeo GTV-6/ Alfa Romeo Giulia/ Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint/ Alfa Romeo Milano/ Alfa Romeo Spider/ American Motors Gremlin/ Audi 100 Series/ Audi 5000/ Audi Fox/ Audi Super 90/ BMW 1600/ BMW 1600-2/ BMW 1600ti/ BMW 1800/ BMW 1800ti/ BMW 1802/ BMW 2000/ BMW 2000c/ BMW 2000cs/ BMW 2000ti/ MG Midget/ Porsche 911/ Porsche 912/ Porsche 914/ Porsche 924/ Volkswagen Beetle
- 100% GENUINE PART from Facet: Facet is the leading European Aftermarket Part manufacturer for engine management components and thermostats for BMW, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Volvo, Mini, & other car manufacturers. Factory Parts is the exclusive & officially authorized importer for the Facet Brand in the USA, Canada & Mexico. We import directly from Facet & fulfill from our own Warehouse in New Jersey
- where we receive containers directly from FACET & other OEM manufacturers in Europe.
- NO COMPROMISE IN QUALITY: While the market is being flooded with low cost (Asian) product, we feel that OEM quality is still the most important feature to bring to market. This is validated by buyer preference surveys which always rank “quality” at or near the top in importance. Factory Parts is committed to only work with companies who are committed to supplying replacement parts of the highest quality. Note: our own staff is trained by Facet engineers on a continuous basis.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE & DURABLE: all our items ensure high performance and durability so that your vehicle performs well even in the harshest toughest of conditions. Factory Parts is committed to bring Made in Europe premium parts of selected products for vehicle owners so that they don’t need to look elsewhere for OEM quality.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We want to make sure all of our customers are completely satisfied and happy with our products. If you receive this item and there are issues for whatever reason, please feel free to contact us and we’ll make it right.
Facet products are designed, manufactured, and tested internally and the external works are entrusted to selected partners, that operate in an integrated manner with our processes, following our standards, and using technologies and systems supplied by us.
This is the only way we can ensure to those who choose Facet spare parts a quality equal, if not superior, to that of the original components, at competitive prices.
From sensors to thermostats, ignition components to switches, our products make one of the most complete ranges on the market, with a particularly high coverage of the European, Japanese and Korean brands.
Facet ENGINE OIL PRESSURE SWITCH 7.0010
- Alfa Romeo GT Veloce
- Alfa Romeo GTV-6
- Alfa Romeo Giulia
- Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint
- Alfa Romeo Milano
- Alfa Romeo Spider
- American Motors Gremlin
- Audi 100 Series
- Audi 5000
- Audi Fox
- Audi Super 90
- BMW 1600
- BMW 1600-2
- BMW 1600ti
- BMW 1800
- BMW 1800ti
- BMW 1802
- BMW 2000
- BMW 2000c
- BMW 2000cs
- BMW 2000ti
- MG Midget
- Porsche 911
- Porsche 912
- Porsche 914
- Porsche 924
- Volkswagen Beetle
5. Bosch 3402 Premium FILTECH Oil Filter
- Bosch recommends the use of Castrol motor oil
- Exclusive FILTECH media technology screens out more harmful contaminants for greater engine protection
- Strong steel base plates and housings prevent warpage, leaks, and poor fit
- Silicone anti-drainback valve ensures a supply of clean oil when the vehicle is started
- High lubricity gasket design provides a tight seal, yet allows for easy removal
6. Mobil 1 M1-204 Extended Performance Oil Filter
- Provides long-life performance for today’s longer drain intervals
- Effectively removes contaminants, with a 99.6 percentage Multi-Pass Efficiency Rating and an advanced synthetic fiber blend media
- Holds double the contaminants compared to other filters, with 28.0 grams of total capacity
- Withstands nine times normal system operating pressure, for exceptional protection up to 615 pascals per square inch
- Prevents dry starts by eliminating internal leakage during shutdown through the use of a silicone anti-drain back valve (where required by OEM)
7. Mopar 4892339AA Oil Filter
8. MAHLE Original OC 28 Oil Filter
- Superior embossed and pleated filter media for high dirt holding capacity and low pressure drop
- Every MAHLE Original oil filter is designed to vehicle manufacturers’ (OEM) specifications and high safety standards
- Superior structural integrity through high quality sheetmetal, endplates, and seaming
- Pressure relief valve ensures lubrication at all times
- Anti-drain check valve, where applicable
9. Original Engine Management 9305 Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Temperature Switches are calibrated from -40C to 125C to match O.E. resistance characteristics ensuring proper fuel mixture and ignition timing under all climatic conditions.
- Excellent quality & materials.
- Manufactured to meet expectations for fit, form, and function
- Corrosion-resistant brass housing
- High-temperature nylon terminal housing
- Brass terminals for excellent conductivity
Every item in the Original Engine Management program is tested to conform to original equipment quality form, fit, and function.
10. K&N HP-2004 Performance Wrench-Off Oil Filter
- O/E replacement oil filters for most cars, trucks, SUV’s, motorcycles, & ATV’s
- Resin-impregnated filter media traps 99% of harmful contaminants
- 1 In. exposed nut designed for easy oil filter removal
- Heavy duty construction for extreme conditions
- Anti-drainback valve (where applicable) eliminates dry starts, prevents oil from draining back into crankcase during engine shutdown
Originally developed for demanding auto race applications, our premium oil filter is rapidly becoming a favorite among consumers for its durability and easy removal. We’ve changed oil filters and several of our product development technicians are sportsman class drag racers. They insisted we offer an oil filter that corrected the headaches they experienced over the years changing oil filters. We have all been there: Whether it’s remembering where that disappearing canister tool is; or having oil leak all over your garage and yourself; or finally giving up and pounding a screwdriver through the filter just to get if off. Each of our automotive and marine oil filters comes with a 1 nut welded to the top of the canister so they can be easily wrenched-off with a standard tool. Our motorcycle and ATV oil filters come with a 17 mm nut. Our oil filters use resin impregnated cellulose filter media. This allows for higher flow rates while providing outstanding filtration. High filter flow rates are important in racing vehicles where heavier grade oil is used and the oil is pumped much faster than in a standard vehicle. When the engine is circulating oil at high GPM rates, the high-flow oil filter helps reduce the loss of pressure through the filtering process. To satisfy the demands of racers, our oil filter has many features over and above the requirements of most vehicles. We use thicker canister walls for extra strength and durability which reduces the risk of damage from loose rocks and debris. The heavy-duty construction will withstand higher oil pressures found only in racing environments without bursting. The drilled hole on the nut is for a safety wire attachment. Required for many types of racing, the safety wire prevents blown oil filters from falling on the track and representing a hazard to other race vehicles. This extra engineering offers peace of mind for consumers who want only the best.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Alfa Romeo Spider Oil for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!