We spent many hours on research to finding acer c740 chromebookmcover, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best acer c740 chromebookmcover, you should not miss this article. acer c740 chromebookmcover coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 7 acer c740 chromebookmcover by our suggestions
847 reviews analysed
1. Acer Aspire TC-885-UA92 Desktop, 9th Gen Intel Core i5-9400, 12GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, 8X DVD, 802.11AC Wifi, USB 3.1 Type C, Windows 10 Home,Black
- 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9400 Processor (Up to 4. 1GHz)
- 12GB DDR4 Memory, 512GB SSD & 8x DVD-Writer Double-Layer Drive (DVD-RW)
- 802. 11AC Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet LAN & Bluetooth 5. 0
- 1 – USB 3. 1 Type C Gen 2 port (up to 10 Gaps), 1 – USB 3. 1 Gen 2 port, 1 – USB 3. 1 Gen 1 port, 4 – USB 2. 0 Ports & 2 – HDMI ports & 1 – VGA Port
- Windows 10 Home, USB keyboard & USB mouse
- system ram type: ddr4_sdram
Acer Aspire TC-885-UA92 Desktop PC comes with these specs: 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9400 Processor 2.9GHz with Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology up to 4.1GHz, Windows 10 Home, 12GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM Memory, Intel UHD Graphics 630, 8X DVD-Writer Double-Layer Drive (DVD-RW), 512GB SSD, High-Def Audio with 5.1-Channel Surround Sound Support, 1 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 2 port (up to 10 Gbps) (Front), 1 – USB 3.1 Gen 2 Port (Front), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports (Rear), 4 – USB 2.0 Ports (Rear), 2 – HDMI Ports (Rear), 1 – VGA Port (Rear), 802.11ac WiFi, 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 Port), Bluetooth 5.0, 300W Power Supply, USB Keyboard and Optical Mouse, 17.2 lbs. | 7.8 kg (system unit only), 1 Year Parts and Labor Limited Warranty with Toll Free Tech Support (DT.BAPAA.031, DT.BDGAA.002). Wireless LAN Standard – IEEE 802.11ac
2. HP 14" Touchscreen Home and Business Laptop Ryzen 3-3200U, 8GB RAM, 128GB M.2 SSD, Dual-Core up to 3.50 GHz, Vega 3 Graphics, RJ-45, USB-C, 4K Output HDMI, Bluetooth, Webcam, 1366×768, Win 10
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Processor (2.60 GHz base clock, up to 3.50 GHz max boost clock, 4 MB Cache, 2 Cores) Smart dual-core, four-way processing performance for HD-quality computing
- 14″ Touchscreen, typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Natural finger-touch navigation makes the most of Windows 10. Energy-efficient LED backlight screen
- DDR4 2400 MHz RAM Memory with Solid State Drive (SSD) combo brings the muscle for gaming, creating, and advanced multitasking, so you can do it all, anywhere. To smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once
- 1x Headphone-out & Audio-in Combo Jack
- 1x Built-in HD webcam with microphone
- 1x Built-in fingerprint reader
- 1x Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer
- 1x RJ45 LAN Jack for LAN insert
- 1x HDMI 1.4b 4K Output
- 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C
- 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A. 12.75 x 8.89 x 0.78 in (323.85 x 225.81 x 19.81 mm), 3.25 lbs. (1.47 kg)
- Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac (1×1)(19a) Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 and RJ-45 LAN Ethernet combo. Connect to a Wireless-AC router for nearly 3x the speed, more capacity and wider coverage than Wireless-N. Backward-compatible with all other Wi-Fi networks and hotspots
AMD Ryzen 3 3200U
# of Cores
Max Turbo Frequency
Processor Base Frequency
Radeon Vega 3 Graphics
8GB DDR4 RAM
Solid-state drive (SSD) 128GB
HD backlight Touchscreen (1366 x 768)
1x Headphone-out & Audio-in Combo Jack
1x RJ45 LAN Jack for LAN insert
2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A
1x HDMI 1.4b 4K Outputs
1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C
Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac (1×1)(19a) Wi-Fi
RJ-45 Integrated 10/100/1000 GbE LAN
12.75 x 8.89 x 0.78 in (323.85 x 225.81 x 19.81 mm)
3.25 lbs. (1.47 kg)
Windows 10 in S Mode (Free switch to Windows 10 Home), 64-bit
3. Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop PC, 15.6" Full HD 144Hz 3ms IPS Display, Intel i7-9750H, GTX 1660 Ti 6GB, 16GB DDR4, 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD, Backlit Keyboard, PH315-52-78VL
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7 9750H 6 Core Processor (Up to 4.5GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Graphics with 6GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness and 72 percentage NTSC)
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory, 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots
- 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) and 1 Available Hard Drive Bay
- Backlit Keyboard
- LAN: Killer Ethernet E2500 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- Wireless: Killer DoubleShot Pro Wireless AC 1550 802. 11ac
- 4th Gen All Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan
4. HP 15-Inch FHD Laptop, 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB Solid-State Drive, Windows 10 Home (15-dy1036nr, Natural Silver)
- Your career essential: With Wi-Fi 6 (2x) and Bluetooth(R) 5 connections, HP True Vision HD webcam and an integrated numeric keypad, this 15-inch laptop has all the essential features you need for a productive work day whether you’re in the office or at home
- Design and style with performance to match: Stay connected and productive with long-lasting battery life and a thin and portable, micro-edge bezel design
- BIOS Recovery and Protection: Automatically checks the health of your PC, protects against unauthorized access, secures local storage and recovers itself from bootup issues
- Display: 15.6-inch diagonal Full HD, anti-glare, micro-edge, WLED-backlit display (1920 x 1080)
- 82% screen to body ratio
- Fast processor: 10th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1035G1, Quad-Core, 1.0 GHz base frequency, up to 3.6 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology
- Fast bootup with solid-state drive & higher bandwidth memory: Boot up in seconds, transfer files without waiting hours, and enjoy a speedier experience with the internal 256 GB PCIe(R) NVMe(TM) M.2 SSD, and higher bandwidth, speed and efficiency with 8 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB, not upgradable)
- Battery life: Up to 10 hours and 15 minutes (mixed usage), up to 6 hours and 30 minutes (video playback), up to 8 hours and 30 minutes (wireless streaming)
- 0 to 50% charge in 45 minutes with HP Fast Charge
- Thin, light and portable (unpackaged): 14.11 inches (W) x 9.53 inches (D) x 0.71 inches (H)
- 3.75 pounds
- Environmentally conscious: Low halogen, mercury-free display backlights, arsenic-free display glass in this ENERGY STAR(R) certified, EPEAT(R) Silver registered laptop
- Operating system and warranty: Windows 10 Home and 1-year limited hardware warranty with 24-hour, 7 days a week web support when shipped from and sold by Amazon.com
Stay connected to what matters most with long-lasting battery life and thin and portable, micro-edge bezel design. Built to keep you productive and entertained from anywhere, the HP 15″” diagonal laptop features reliable performance and an expansive display, letting you stream, surf and speed through tasks from sun up to sun down.
Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5 connections work with the HP TrueVision HD Camera and dual array microphones to ensure you look and sound crystal clear in video meetings. Work comfortably all day with a full-sized keyboard and integrated numeric pad in a slim and light chassis ideal for moving from room to room or going on the road.
HP notebooks make it easy for you to do more and stay connected—all with affordable pricing and a worry-free computing experience that’s just right for you. Discover the perfect balance of performance and appearance.
– With its thin and light design, 6.5 mm micro-edge bezel display, with its 82% screen to body ratio – take this PC anywhere and see and do more.
– By squeezing a larger screen into a smaller frame, this ultra-thin, barely visible bezel revolutionizes your display’s appearance with a beautifully efficient design.
– Powerful enough for your busiest days, this PC features a powerful 10th Generation Intel processor and speedy SSD storage at a great value.
– With a long battery life and fast-charge technology, this laptop lets you work, watch, and stay connected all day. Integrated precision touchpad with multi-touch support speeds up both navigation and productivity.
– Easily take this thin and light PC from room to room or on the road. When your PC goes wherever you go, staying productive and entertained has never been easier.
– With two microphones and advanced noise reduction software, you’ll always sound crystal clear when you video chat or record.
– When your laptop is low on power, no one has time to wait hours to recharge. Power down your device and go from 0 to 50% charge in approximately 45 minutes.
5. Acer Aspire E 15, 15.6″ Full HD, 8th Gen Intel Core i3-8130U, 6GB RAM Memory, 1TB HDD, 8X DVD, E5-576-392H
6. 2020 HP Pavilion x360 14" FHD WLED Touchscreen 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop, Intel Core i5-1035G1 up to 3.6GHz, 8GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, 802.11ac, Bluetooth, Webcam, HDMI, Fingerprint Reader, Windows 10
- 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1 mobile processor 1.0GHz (with Max Turbo Speed of 3.6GHz)
- Ultra-low-voltage platform. Quad-core, eight-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go. Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers dynamic extra power when you need it.
- Beautiful 14″ Full HD multitouch screen:The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. Touch, tap, glide and make the most of Windows 10. IPS technology for wide viewing angles. Energy-efficient WLED backlight.
- 8GB DDR4 Memory for full-power multitasking
- 256GB PCIe SSD + 16GB Optane Solid State Drive (PCI-e) Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power, PCI-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications, multiple servers, daily backups, and more. Get up to 15x faster performance than a traditional hard drive.
- 802.11ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth, 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C (Data Transfer Only, 5 Gb/s signaling rate)
- 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (Data Transfer Only)
- 1 AC smart pin
- 1 HDMI 1.4
- 1 headphone/microphone combo
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit English brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen.
HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 2-in-1 Laptop: Complete urgent work projects with this 14-inch HP Pavilion x360 convertible laptop. The Intel UHD integrated graphics produce vivid visuals on the Full HD screen, while the 256GB SSD provides ample storage space and rapid boot times. This HP Pavilion x360 convertible laptop has an Intel Core i5 processor and 8GB of RAM for effortless multitasking, and the backlit keyboard lets you type seamlessly in dimly lit environments.
7. Acer Chromebook, 11.6-Inch, CB3-111-C670 (Intel Celeron, 2GB, 16GB SSD, White) Discontinued by Manufacturer
- Intel Celeron 2.16 GHz Processor
- 2 GB DDR3L SDRAM
- Can open/edit MS Office files using free embedded QuickOffice editor or Google Docs, and can download Microsoft Office Online (an online version of Microsoft Office) for free. Cannot install standard MS Office software.
- 16 GB Solid-State Drive (SSD)
- No CD or DVD drive
- 11.6 inch, 1366 x 768 pixels, LED-lit Screen
- Chrome Operating System
- Moonstone White
- Please refer the User Manual before use.
Acer CB3-111-C670 Chromebook comes with these high level specs: Intel Celeron N2830 Dual-Core Processor 2.16GHz with Intel Burst Technology up to 2.41GHz, Google Chrome Operating System, 11.6″ HD Anti-Glare Widescreen LED-backlit Display, Intel HD Graphics, 2048MB DDR3L SDRAM Memory, 16GB Internal Storage, Secure Digital (SD) card reader, 802.11AC WiFi featuring MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, Built-In HD Webcam, 1 – USB 3.0 Port, 1-USB 2.0 Port, 1 – HDMI Port, 3-Cell Li-Polymer Battery (3220 mAh), Up to 8.5-hours Battery Life, 2.43 lbs. | 1.1 kg (system unit only)
No return. No warranty.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on November 30, 2014
-Low Powered, Fast CPU
-Long Battery Life
-Solid State Hard Drive
-Great Build Quality
-Good App selection
-Versatility and Portability
-No traditional computer programs available
-Not a traditional OS
-Only wireless printing available
-Will not be able to play 3D games, such as minecraft (even on Ubuntu)
Here's a dissected review on points I think are important.
The build quality is very good for a cheap computer.The laptop feels very well put together.The keyboard has a good "snap" to it and has really good resistance, doesn't feel cheap at all.The trackpad is nice and big, and doesn't interfere at all while typing.It isn't nearly as good as the touchpad on a Macbook for instance, but it certainly doesn't disappoint.The white color definitely adds a sense of style that the Acer c720 doesn't have.It's also thinner than the c720 and weighs less.It's a very sturdy, well put together device.
The battery life on this chromebook is probably the best you're going to get.It uses a 2.16 GHZ "bay trail" celeron processor with the atom architecture, which was actually initially designed for use in mobile devices such as cell phones. In my opinion, the coolest thing about this processor is it doesn't get too hot.This chromebook doesn't even need to use a fan because the processor simply doesn't get hot no matter how hard you push it.The lack of a fan and the power needed to run the processor is less than the Acer c720, meaning the battery life will be higher.While using it, I get about 10-12 hours of battery life while browsing or word processing. If I'm watching videos or playing a game, or doing more media intensive things, I'll get around 8-10 hours. Fantastic experience, my Macbook Pro can't compete against that.
Let's be honest, this display is not very good.However, for a cheap screen I think it's decent.The viewing angles are poor and it's not always easy to see the entire screen. When watching a dark movie or TV show it's overly apparent how hard it is to get the screen angle just right.This isn't really a deal-breaker for me because at less than $200 I wasn't really concerned about the screen quality.It has an HDMI output though and a pretty good graphics processor, it will display things in HD quality when connected to a television or computer monitor and play videos and other media extremely well. The c720 has a similar display.
The processing power is very good for the price point.As stated earlier, it uses a 2.16 Ghz "bay-trail" celeron processor, which is plenty of power to do everything you can with chrome OS.However, the specs on the CPU are somewhat confusing.In simple terms, the Acer c720 has a clock speed of 1.4 Ghz, but it uses a "haswell" celeron processor.This processor was originally made for desktop computers while the bay-trail processor was originally made for mobile devices.The haswell processor in the Acer c720 is faster than the bay-trail processor in the Acer CB3-111.You will be able to notice this when loading large, graphically intensive files or webpages.I also notice it when typing into the address bar in the web browser, the processor simply can't keep up with the keystrokes.The processor in the c720 comes at a price though, it needs a fan to cool it because it can get hot, which adds a little more weight and size to the device and it uses more power to operate the fan.
This may be a deal breaker to some people, but I'm impressed with the smaller size and a little extra battery life the CB3-111 provides over the raw processing power of the c720.The CB3-111 is still a very fast chromebook, it just isn't as fast in some scenarios as the c720.
However, the graphics processor in the CB3-111 is pretty impressive.It plays videos on YouTube and Netflix flawlessly.No hiccups, no long load times, very fast and efficient experience.
Decent.Speakers sound crisp and clean, but are relatively quiet. If sound is important to you, look into purchasing a good bluetooth speaker.It's a worthwhile investment.
All chromebooks use chrome OS, a modified version of linux built by google.It's so simple anyone can use it, and that's probably its greatest strength.
If anyone wants to know what chrome OS is, download chrome browser and try to use your computer only using that browser.You can go to the web-store and add any app you want and run it.This is exactly what chrome OS is, an operating system built to run the chrome browser only, with a simple file manager to manage downloadable files until you upload is to Google drive or another cloud service.It isn't made to hold a large amount of files and programs on the hard drive, which is actually a very good thing if you want to keep the computer fast.There is nothing you have to do to keep the computer optimized, it will always be optimized from the moment you receive it.
Only gripe I have with chrome OS is it doesn't do everything I need it to do.For example, although google docs is good enough to work in class for taking notes, it simply can't do everything Microsoft Word can. Additionally, even if you save a Google Doc file in a Microsoft word format, it won't always come out looking the same.It's the exact same problem when opening a Microsoft Word file in the Google Doc format.It's a little confusing on how to get some things working, and some things you think should be a relatively simple addition aren't included (like adding columns, despite there being a work around to get columns).Also sometimes I need to use a better word processor so when a teacher uploads my paper after I submit it, it'll look the exact same on their computer as it does in mine.I feel like this is very important for research papers, or projects that have to look the exact same no matter where you open it.Google docs isn't quite there yet, but is certainly good enough for about 90% of my processing needs.Despite this not being good enough for me, it is probably good enough for most people.
If you want something more out of your chromebook and are concerned about it just not being enough, you're in luck. This in my opinion simply makes it the best computer you can buy.
This is an intel based chromebook, so Ubuntu or another linux operating system of your choice runs extremely well on it and has full app compatibility.It's faster than chrome OS in most tasks, and has a much more traditional OS layout that matches a more Windows or OSX interface.However, using linux is not that intuitive to use.You'd have to be prepared to learn a whole new operating system, which takes some getting used to because of its use of the command line.It's very useful to be able to switch between environments very quickly to accomplish tasks I can't necessarily accomplish with chrome OS. It's also nice being able to use a wired printer.
If you're a tech savvy individual, it might be worth it to you to give a Linux platform a shot.Libreoffice is a free, full office productivity suite that's extremely similar to Microsoft Office and is updated constantly.GIMP is an image editor that is considered a free, full alternative to Photoshop. Just plug in external storage to the USB drive and you're good to go, edit photos and documents to your hearts content.There are tools available that can run both OS's simultaneously, so you can switch back and forth whenever you want just by pushing a few keys.
This is an extremely good device for under $200.It has a lot of versatility and portability that make it a good buy in any scenario you're going to use it in.I'm very satisfied with my purchase.
If you're on the fence between the CB3-111 and c720, it boils down to two things, battery life and performance:
If performance is more important for you, pick the c720.
If battery life is more important to you, pick the CB3-111.
In my opinion, you'd be very happy with either purchase.
Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2019
I purchased this laptop back when it was new.I was a community college student, and wanted something cheap and light, that I could easily put in my backpack and take on public transportation daily.This laptop was (and is) perfect for that. I used it everyday for school, and it served it's purpose well.
After I left my community college, I lived abroad in South Korea for about 6 months. And I took this laptop with me. Then I came back to America and finished my college career out at a public university.I used this there, too.Then when I graduated college I went to Mexicofora few months to get an additional credential, and also to travel and have some fun. I brought this laptop too. It was the perfect size to fit in my small backpack while I stayed in hostels, air bnbs ,and friend's couches.
Now I'm a teacher, and i use this laptop every single day in the classroom. I hook the TV up to it to show youtube videos, I grade papers on it, take notes on it, I do all my lesson planning on it, and I write emails to my friend in Korea and Mexico on it....basically, I do everything you'd need to do as a teacher and as a person on it.
I have dropped this thing more than than I can count, spilled stuff on it, gotten dry erase marker all over it, sat on it, sent it through airport scanners and customs and who knows what else.
I'm not sure how much longer this thing will last, but it shows no issues of age. It isn't slow, never acts erratically, and still has a shocking amount of battery life for a laptop that is so old. I can still use it for abotu 3-4 hours without having to plug it in--and for a laptop that has seen daily use for 4 years, that's nothing to sneeze at.
Hands down the most durable and reliable laptop I have ever had.I am an acer customer for life because of this lil guy. Make your own choices, but if you want a relaiable cheap laptop that will last for years, you can't go wrong with this one.
Top international reviews
Reviewed in Japan on January 18, 2017
Reviewed in Japan on December 8, 2014
・速い！ Chromebookならコレは求めたいですね。きっちり理解して用いれば、それはそれは快適な早さです。会社でCore i5のノートを支給されて使っておりますが、ことブラウザの動作についてはChromebookの圧勝です。動画もHD画質のものを平然と流すことができます。それどころか、その横でブラウジングをしても問題ありません。
Reviewed in Japan on August 17, 2016
Reviewed in Japan on August 31, 2015
Reviewed in Japan on November 7, 2015
弱点といわれる「ネットがないと何も出来ない」という意見ですが、Google DriveやGoogle Docsなど普通に使えます。ネットに繋がるまでは更新されませんが。ただこの点は他のPCでも全く同じ。ネット環境がないと出来ることが制限されるというのはChromebookに限った話ではありません。さらに今日のご時世ネット環境がないところでPCを使う機会もそうないと思いますのであまり気にすることはないかと。あと普通のプリンターは使えませんが（印刷にはネットプリンターが必要です）、コンビニのネットサービスで印刷することは可能です。
Reviewed in Canada on October 25, 2015
Reviewed in Canada on January 6, 2016
Customers who bought this item also bought
This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Acer C740 Chromebookmcover for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!