877 reviews analysed
1. Philips Duramax Indoor R20 Spot Light Bulb: 385-Lumen, 2600-Kelvin, 45-Watt, Medium Screw Base, Soft White, 3-Pack
- This dimmable, indoor, 45-watt R20 45-watt bulb illuminates art and architectural details while creating a relaxing and comfortable environment with soft white light.
- Versatile for multiple applications, this 2600-Kelvin bulb is ideal for use in indoor recessed cans and track light fixtures. Dimming feature makes it easy to create the right ambiance for any activity.
- Features a Medium Screw base. DuraMax flood lights have a lifespan of 2,500 hours.
- Philips reuses as much glass and packaging material as possible, reducing environmental impact.
- This product ships as a 3-pack.
This dimmable 45-watt bulb illuminates art and architectural details while creating a relaxing and comfortable environment with soft white light. Versatile for multiple applications, this 2600-Kelvin bulb is ideal for use in indoor recessed cans and track light fixtures. Dimming feature makes it easy to create the right ambiance for any activity. Features a Medium Screw base. DuraMax flood lights have a lifespan of 2,500 hours. Philips reuses as much glass and packaging material as possible, reducing environmental impact. This product ships as a 3-pack.
2. Philips LED 223115 Soft White 45-watt R20 Indoor Flood Light Bulb
- Philips 223115 Soft White 45-watt R20 Indoor Flood Light Bulb, 12-pack
- Features a Medium Screw base. DuraMax flood lights have a lifespan of 2,500 hours.
- Versatile for multiple applications, this 2600-kelvin bulb is ideal for use in indoor recessed cans and track light fixtures. Dimming feature makes it easy to create the right ambiance for any activity.
- This dimmable 45-watt bulb creates a relaxing, comfortable environment with soft, uniform white light.
Philips 223115 Soft White 45-Watt R20 Indoor Flood Light Bulb, 12-Pack
3. Philips LED Soft White 65-Watt Br30 Indoor Flood Light Bulb
Philips 248872 Soft White 65-Watt BR30 Indoor Flood Light Bulb, 12-Pack
Philips’ family of incandescent light bulbs provides the perfect light for dramatic accents and display lighting as well as general lighting in a variety of applications. These flood lamps produce homogeneous beams of high intensity for general illumination, while casting a soft, white glow. With full dimmability, they allow you to instantly change the mood, look, and feel of a room, all by simply adjusting the light level. Not only does dimming capability aid in the creation of a relaxing and pleasant atmosphere, it also greatly increases the life of your incandescent light bulb.
Philips BR30 indoor flood lights are perfect for recessed cans and track light fixtures and create a soft pool of light enough to fill your space. These light bulbs provide the ultimate in soft, uniform, diffused illumination with reduced glare. Reflector light bulbs (R) and (BR) provide directional illumination, are often used in recessed down lights and track lighting, but cannot be used outside in open fixtures.
This bulb can be used with most dimmers to create your desired ambience with smooth dimming to 10 percent of full light levels.
Color temperature is a measure of the light bulb’s color when illuminated, and is measured in degrees Kelvin. The higher the number, the whiter, and then bluer, or cooler. The lower the number, the more yellow, or warmer the color. The whiteness of the light itself creates a mood in the lighted space.
Color is a personal preference. Select a bulb that creates the environment you desire for the application.
248872 Soft White 65-Watt BR30 Indoor Flood Light Bulb, 12-Pack
At a Glance
- Soft white indoor flood light bulb great for recessed cans and track light fixtures
- $7.83 estimated yearly energy cost per bulb
- Suitable for indoor use
- Provides 620 lumens of brightness, 2700K color temperature
- Fully dimmable
- 2,000-hour bulb life (up to 1.8 years, based on 3 hours of use per day)
Reflector Light Bulbs
Reflector types provide directional illumination and are often used in recessed down lights and tracking lights. They have a soft, smooth beam and are available in spot and flood.
|Reflector Light Bulbs|
|Reflector types provide directional illumination and are often used in recessed down lights and tracking lights. They have a soft, smooth beam and are available in spot and flood.|
Parabolic Aluminized Reflector
|Recessed cans and track lighting||Security fixtures, recessed cans and track lighting|
|Provides a soft smooth beam of light||Can be used outdoors and unprotected because they are
made of “hard” glass that can withstand adverse weather
|Bulb Technologies at a Glance|
|Life||Instant-On||Dimmable||Energy Savings||ENERGY STAR||Color Temperature
|Incandescent||1 year||Yes||Yes||Soft White, Natural Light|
|EcoVantage Halogen||1 to 4 years1||Yes||Yes||Soft White, Natural Light|
|Linear Fluorescent||2 to 7 years1||Yes3||No||Soft White, Neutral, Cool White, Natural Light, Daylight Deluxe|
|Compact Fluorescent||7 to 11 years1||Yes3||Yes4||Soft White, Daylight Deluxe|
|LED||18+ years2||Yes3||Yes4||Soft White, Bright White, Daylight|
1. Life based on average usage of 3 hours per day, 7 days per week.
2. Rated average life based on engineering data and probability analysis where the bulb is used on average 3 hours per day, 7 days a week.
3. Based on ENERGY Star warm-up time for light bulbs with mercury.
4. Available for select models.
4. GE Lighting 61142 35-watt 200-Lumen MR16 Floodlight Bulb with GU10 Base, 3-Pack
- Ge, 3 pack, q35gu10, 35W, quartz halogen lamp, MR16, covered glass, GU10 2 pin base, rated life: 3,000 hours, moll: 1
- Adds a great value
- Manufactured in China
- MR16 shape with GU10 base for use directional fixtures such as recessed can lighting
- Uses 35 watts
- Input Voltage = 120 volts
- Provides 200 lumens
- Lasts 2.7 years based on 3 hours per day usage
5. BAOMING MR16 LED Bulbs 5W Warm White 2700K, 50W Halogen Replacement, GU5.3 Base 12V Low Voltage 38° Spot Light Not Dimmable 6-Pack
- *50W MR16 Halogen Replacement Equivalent,5W LED MR16 is enough.
- *Tracks and perfect landscape lighting,Easy Installation: Standard MR16 shape size with bi-pin GU5.3 base.
- *Reflector and housing are made of 100% aluminium with excellent heat dissipation.It is not afraid of being placed in a sealed landscape light.
- *When you are using outdoors.Please make sure to protect this bulb from water.
- √* BAOMING factory makes good quality bulbs passed strict QC. 2 years warranty, email us for any query and we will be in touch within 8 hours. Replacement or refund will be provided for your choices.
6. 35 Watts Halogen Light Bulb MR16 GU10 Base 35w 120v Reflector Flood Lights for Track Lighting Bulbs and Recessed Cans Spotlights with UV Filter Cover 35MR16/GU10/FL Pack Of 6
- Pack of 6 35 Watts GU10 MR16 DIMMABLE Light Bulbs
- Excellent Performance for Track Lighting . Provides 290 lumens – full brightness with a Warm White Glow, It gives off a vibrant and invigorating atmosphere, keeps you more attentive and alert.
- Eco-friendly – No lead or mercury. UV-Filter halogen capsule No IR radiation. Non-flickering light bulbs that are great for the environment and home. Perfect for residential and commercial lighting, light up your living room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, or office.
- Easy installation. 2000 Average rated hours -Flood 36 beam angle, 120 Volts
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: At Pyramid Bulbs ,Our Team strives for 100% customer satisfaction with manufacturers provided guarantee. If there are any problems with our halogen GU10 35w bulbs, please contact us and we would be very happy to solve your problems.
7. Sunlite 40708-SU 35MR16/CG/FL/12V/6PK Halogen 35W 12V Series MR16 Flood Light Bulbs, Bright White, GU5.3 Base, 6 Pack, 3200K
- This Flood Light MR16 Bulb Produces A Vivid 3200K Bright White Beam Of Focused Light
- A Mini Halogen Reflector Lamp That Lasts Up To An Astounding 2000 Hours On Average
- Featuring A GU5.3 Pin Base
- Ideal For Recessed Fixtures At Weddings, Night Clubs, Dance Halls, Concerts, Birthday Parties, And Great For Holiday/Seasonal Decorative Lighting
- Efficiently Utilizes Only 35 Watts Of Energy To Produce An Accurate Color Render Index (CRI) Of 100%
- Creates A Dimmable 38° Beam Of Light That Is Designed To Be Equipped Within Enclosed Light Fixtures That Employs 12 Volts
8. SYLVANIA 16156 6-pack Capsylite Long Neck Halogen Bulb Dimmable / PAR30 Reflector Wide Flood Light (50W replacement) / Medium Base E26 / 39 W / 2850K – warm white
- PAR 30 halogen lamps offer superior light quality – spreading a smooth and round beam pattern in a wide angle of 50°
- PAR30 dimmable halogen lamp bulb with a bright white, high quality halogen light – over a lifetime of 1,500 hours.
- 20% energy reduction thanks to Xenon gas and Silver reflector coating / PAR30 Halogen incandescent light bulb optical system provides consistent and uniform lamp-to-lamp performance / For ideal 39 Watt flood light.
- Use for shallow, recessed lighting / Track lighting / Downlight fixtures / Indoor and outdoor display lights and accent applications / Dimmable lamp.
- Contains: 6 x PAR 30 Reflector Halogen Dimmable Bulb / 39 W / 2850 K / 120 V / E26 medium-base / 550 Lumens – Halogen bulb warm-white.
Sylvania brand PAR30 Long Neck halogen wide flood. 39 Watts and 120 volts for more power and light. Medium (E26) base.Halogen lights provide brighter, whiter light than incandescent, while maintaining outstanding color rendering Wide Flood means 50º beam spread and a wider beam of light. Lamp can be closer and still light the area effectively.
9. [6 Pack] Simba Lighting™ Halogen 60PAR30/FL 120V 60 Watt PAR30 Short Neck High Output (75W Replacement) Flood Light PAR 30 Bulbs Soft White E26 Medium Base
- Halogen PAR30 Short Neck Flood Parabolic Reflector 110V 120V 130V.
- 60 Watt (75W incandescent replacement). Soft White 2700K. 1000 Lumens.
- Base E26 (Medium). Beam Angle 30deg. Dimmable. Instant On. 2000 Hour Average Lifetime.
- Indoor & Outdoor Use. Commonly used in recessed lights, outdoor lighting.
- 6 Pack Light Bulbs. RoHS and CE certified.
The Simba Lighting™ 60 Watt PAR30 Short Neck 120V Halogen Flood Light is made with high quality, for both indoor and outdoor uses in homes and commercial buildings. Common uses include recessed lights and outdoor flood lights, etc.
The halogen PAR flood lights are more energy saving comparing to traditional incandescent floods. The output is equivalent to 75W incandescent light bulb. These light bulbs are dimmable. When shopping for light bulbs, it is important to match the dimensions and other key specs to make sure you are purchasing the correct light bulbs.
Our PAR30 light bulb may not match your fixture exactly so please look at the specs carefully. The diameter of the light bulb is 3.75 inches and length is 3.6 inches. These bulbs work with 110V 120V 130V A/C voltages. The base is E26 medium, which is the most commonly used light bulb base in North America. The color of the light is soft white and the light temperature is 2700K. The beam angle is 30deg. Average lifetime is 2000 hours and it can last switching on and off of about 8000 times.
The Simba Lighting light bulbs are also RoHS and CE certified. No mercury content in the halogen bulbs, as opposed to other commonly used energy efficient light bulbs.
10. 30W Standard Reflector Spot Light Bulb
14891 Features: -Light bulb.-Base: Medium E26/24.-For track lighting.-R20 bulb type.-2000 Life hours.-200 Lumens.-CC-6 filament design.-Voltage: 120.-Watt: 30. Color/Finish: -Inside frost color. Dimensions: -Overall dimensions: 2.5" Dia x 3.93" D.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 30 Watt Reflector Bulb Ge for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!