609 reviews analysed
1. 1 Oz. Fiberglass Chopped Strand Mat – 3 Yards X 50" Wide for Hand Layup, Vacuum Bagging or Molding Composites with Epoxy, Polyester or Vinyl Ester Resins
2. Sony E-mount FE 24mm F1.4 GM Full Frame Wide-angle Prime Lens (SEL24F14GM), Black
- Compact Master wide prime Lens w/stunning wide-open resolution
- F1.4 max aperture provides extraordinary exposure and Depth of field
- G Master design combines extraordinary sharpness and smooth bokeh
- Two XA elements for natural, lifelike high resolution results
- In the box: Hood (ALC-SH154), Lens front cap (ALC-F67S), Lens rear cap (ALC-R1EM), Case
The 24mm F1.4 GM features an advanced optical design, including two XA (extreme aspherical) elements and three ED (extra-low dispersion) glass elements that delivering outstanding corner-to-corner resolution, even at a wide F1.4 aperture. An11-blade Circular aperture mechanism creates beautiful bokeh that is a hallmark of the g Master series. Fast focusing is attained through the DDSSM (direct drive SSM) focus drive system. This lens sports class-leading size and weight, providing great handling and mobility.
3. Fujinon XF1.4X TC WR
- Multiplies focal length of mounted lenses by 1.4x.
- Weather-resistant design for weather- and dust-resistance and operation as low as 14 Degree.
- AF speed equivalent to XF lens by itself is still achieved with the tele converter.
- Camera displays and records information reflecting the change in aperture and focal length when the tele converter is mounted.
- Currently compatible with XF50-140mm, XF100-400mm & XF80mm
The FUJINON XF1.4X TC WR is a high-performance tele converter capable of multiplying the focal length of mounted lenses by 1.4x. The tele converter features excellent optical design while maintaining the optical performance of the original lens. Its weather and dust-resistance makes it possible to be used with confidence outdoors when paired with select weather and dust-resistant X-Series lenses and bodies.
4. Hydraulic Pollen Press Built From Aircraft Aluminum – Made in USA (4-Ton / 8,000 Lbs Brick Press)
- The BRICK PRESS – The #1 Best Selling Portable, 4 Ton / 8,000 Pounds of Pure Hydraulic Ram Force. It creates, 3″ x 5″ Bricks with up to 2″ Inches Deep in Thickness,
- High Tech Hydraulic Presses Are Recommanded & Used by Professionals. High Tech Innovative Original & Proven Desgined Presses are fully machined presses built from aircraft aluminum. All of our Presses are a precision state-of-the-art piece of equipment,
- Made in USA – HighTech Hydraulic Press Has Been America’s Premeir Brand of The Most Outstanding Presses in the World. Such as, the best selling 4-Ton Brick Press, the 8-Ton Monster Press & the new, 10 Ton, The Big Bastard Press,
- Easy to Clean. Does Not Get Hot. Durable. Can be used repeatedly many times for a long time. Does not contain any harmful objects or materials,
- Capable of Getting Heated. Brick Press has no Limits. When heated, the aircraft aluminum transfers and retains heat much more efficiently and effectively than steel. (Other Presses are made out of steel not aircraft aluminum). Utilizing machined aluminum (instead of welded steel) allows Hightech Presses to be constructed from one solid piece of material so there are no seams or gaps and everything fits together perfectly for the life of the Press.
High Tech Press – America’s Premier Manufacturer of Highest Quality Presses, makes 4 of the top hydraulic ram quality presses that are manufactured in the USA, using American materials and labor. Each Hydraulic Press is assembled and individually inspected before shipping. Our Presses are designed & capable to be heated to the ideal temperature,
Presses are all designed and built, to stand the test of time and to become a permanent piece of equipment for our end users, in Auto Shops, Health Food Stores, Tea Pressing, Leather Embossing, Making Rings out of Sliver Dollar (Extra Mold Needed), Dentistry (Custom Molds Can Be Made) & Jewelers.. All of our presses,
High Tech Presses are fully machined presses built from aircraft aluminum. All of our Presses are a precision piece of equipment. When heated, the aircraft aluminum transfers and retains heat much more efficiently and effectively than steel which is what other brand name Presses are made out of. Utilizing machined aluminum instead of welded steel allows The Brick Press to be constructed from one solid piece of material so there are no seams or gaps and everything fits together perfectly for the life of the Press.
This item is for :
100s of Industries and 1000s of Uses:
Auto Part Shops, (Custom Aluminum Molds Available),
Leather Embossers & Leather Embossing,
Jewelers (Custom Molds Upon Request),
Presses Tea – Used by Tea MGFs to Compress Blocks of Tea,
(Compress Your Own Custom Blend of Tea for Easy Travel & Storage Too),
Health Food Stores – Compress Your Power Protein Bars. Even with Honey,
Make Sample Soaps,
Make Rings out of Silver Dollar. (Additional Molds Needed),
Movie Set Prop
& 100s of 1000s of Many Other Uses.
5. ROKINON IO85AF-E 85mm F1.4 Auto Focus Weather Sealed Lens for Sony E-Mount
Dslr camera lens •Takes front filter size of 77mm •Constructed of 11 elements in 8 groups
6. Samyang SYIO85AF-E 85mm F1.4 Auto Focus Weather Sealed Lens for Sony E-Mount
The AF 85mm F1.4 FE is inspired by the optical vision of the MF 85mm F1.4 AS IF UMC, which has been loved for its beautiful out-of-focus images since its launch in 2008: however, this new lens develops the original’s existing strengths with a much more advanced optical design, newly optimized for mirrorless cameras. This lens of great value and charm with high resolution encapsulates Samyang’s universally respected 40-year optical technology in your photographs.
7. Fujinon XF56mmF1.2 R
XF 56mm F1.2 – 35mm equivalent – 85mm, Angle of view 28.5 Degree, Max aperture F1.2, Min aperture F16, Number of blades – 7(rounded diaphragm opening), Focus Range – Normal 0.7m – ∞; Macro 0.7m-3m, Filter Size 62mm.
8. Sony FE 85mm f/1.4 GM Lens
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Minimum Focus Distance : AF 2.79 ft, MF 2.62 ft, Maximum Magnification ratio (x) – 0.13 x, Focal-Length : 85 mm.Angle of view (APS-C) 19°
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16 , Filter Diameter (mm) – 67 mm
- One XA Element and Three ED Elements, Nano AR Coating
- Linear SSM Focus System.Weight:820 g.Dust and moisture resistant design.Angle of View (35 mm):29°
- Filter Diameter is 3.03 inches
- ANGLE OF VIEW (APS-C): 19° 2
Designed to achieve 50 line pairs/mm resolving power
It is not easy to achieve spatial frequency of 50 lines pairs per millimeter at a lens’s widest aperture, but that is Sony’s baseline for G Master design. Unprecedented resolution and other demanding design parameters yield outstanding reproduction of the most detailed subjects and scenes with superior contrast throughout every frame. G Master resolution is simply the highest in its class.
Previously unattainable surface precision
Built with three aspherical elements including a newly developed and essential ingredient for astonishing resolution – is a new XA (extreme aspherical) lens element with better that 0.01–micron surface precision. The extremely precise XA element reduces aberration and delivers the ultimate resolution throughout the entire zoom range and aperture range, as well as from corner to corner of all image files.
Constant F1.4 max aperture maintains exposure and depth of field
Constant F1.4 max aperture maintains exposure and depth of field regardless of the focal range you choose to zoom to. When changing your aperture to defocus the background, the areas out of the focal plane appear blurred. This ‘bokeh’ effect of the blurred background can be enhanced with circular aperture blades used in this lens.
11–blade circular aperture contributes to gorgeous bokeh
Complementing the performance of the XA element are the first 11–blade circular aperture ever implemented in an a lens, and exacting spherical aberration adjustment for each individual lens. The result is enchantingly soft–edged bokeh that is a hallmark of the Sony G Master series.
When changing your aperture to defocus the background, the light sources appear blurred. This ‘bokeh’ effect of the blurred background can be enhanced with circular aperture blades used in this lens.
9. Rokinon AF 24mm f/2.8 Wide Angle Auto Focus Lens for Sony E-Mount, Black
- Compatible with all Sony E-Mount Mirrorless cameras, including full frame
- Glass is ultra multi-coated (UMC) and Lens is constructed of 7 elements in 7 groups
- Minimum focusing distance of 9.5 inches and has a filter size of 49mm
- Includes removable Lens hood, Lens Caps, Lens pouch, Warranty and Instruction manual
The Rokinon AF 24mm F2.8 compact lens is the newest addition to rokinon’s series of highly popular full frame auto focus lenses for Sony E mount cameras. This 24mm offers outstanding image quality, a wider view than the Rokinon 35mm F2.8, and a fast and quiet auto focus system. The new Rokinon 24mm F2.8 lens was designed specifically for Sony full frame mirrorless cameras with a focus on three main features: optical quality, portability, and silent autofocus. Thanks to advanced manufacturing techniques, Rokinon now offers a wider angle view without sacrificing quality or performance. Optically, the lens is made up of 7 elements in 7 groups. Its construction has been optimally arranged for portability and to deliver high resolution from the center to the corners of the image. 3 aspherical/2 high refractive Index elements and rokinon’s Ultra multi-coating techniques are utilized to minimize chromatic aberrations and unnecessary light dispersion. Quiet, fast and accurate auto focusing make this lens perfect for stealthy street shooting. Its weight of just about 3.3oz and its inconspicuous size make it ideal for travel. A minimum focusing distance of 9.5” and a substantial wide angle of view will make this Rokinon full frame lens the go to lens for astrophotography and landscape photography. For the Sony Alpha a6000/a5000 series or other Sony APS-C cameras, the lens is equivalent to approximately 36mm, providing the same features with a more moderate wide angle of view.
10. Fujinon XF 23mm F1.4 R
- 35mm equivalent F1.4 lens, Fully compatible with FUJIFILM X-Mount
- Focus range : Normal- 0.6m – ∞, Macro : 28cm – ∞, Focal length: f=23mm ,Max. magnification: 0.1x
- Seven round-edged aperture blades, which offer 22 stops in 1/3 EV steps
- Lens elements treated with Fujifilm’s multilayer HT-EBC (High Transmittance Electron Beam Coating)
- 1 lens group consisting of 3 cemented lens elements and 1 aspheric lens element
The FUJINON XF23mm F1.4 R has a focal length equivalent of a 35mm lens, and is ideal for a wide range of applications including portraits and landscapes, as well as everyday photography. The fast maximum aperture of F/1.4 allows users to shoot hand-held in low light conditions and achieve sharp images, while also delivering beautiful bokeh for artistic images.
From the Manufacturer
Ideal Lens for Everyday Photography
The new FUJINON XF23mm F1.4 R provides enhanced resolving power with crisp contrast to draw maximum performance out of the highly descriptive X-Trans CMOS sensor. The fast F/1.4 aperture allows the user to reduce blurring in low light conditions and achieve stunning shallow depth to field photography.
The FUJINON XF23mm F1.4 R features a camera-to-subject distance indicator and a depth-of-field scale on the barrel. Both are useful when manually pre-focusing to capture a fast moving subject, or minimize the shutter lag to capture a fleeting moment.
Lens distortion has been reduced to an absolute minimum using only optical rather than digital correction, thereby delivering the highest possible picture quality. The rounded seven-blade diaphragm ensures smooth bokeh even when shooting portraits or product shots at a medium aperture to maintain reasonable depth-of-field.
High Speed Autofocus
The FUJINON XF23mm F1.4 R uses an internal focusing system which incorporates a lens group consisting of three cemented lens elements and one aspheric lens element in order to keep weight down. Additionally, the built-in high-torque DC coreless motor delivers ultra-fast AF performance for the most demanding shooting opportunities.
All lens elements are treated with Fujifilm’s multilayer HT-EBC (High Transmittance Electron Beam Coating) which delivers enhanced durability and ensures an even spread of light across the sensor.
Compact Size and Premium Design
The FUJINON XF23mm F1.4 R weighs 10.6oz and measures just 2.84” in length making it the most compact and lightweight lens in its class. Metal parts are used for the focus and aperture rings, which are designed to give just the right amount of torque and feel.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 234 Diameter Hurricane Glass for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!