732 reviews analysed
1. ECOGARD XC36067 Premium Cabin Air Filter Fits Genesis G80 2017-2019, G90 2019 | Hyundai Genesis 2009-2016, Equus 2011-2016
- COMPATIBLE with Genesis G80 2017-2019, G90 2019 | Hyundai Genesis 2009-2016, Equus 2011-2016
- DOES NOT fit Genesis Coupe, instead use ECOGARD XC35865.
- REPLACES FRAM CF10735, HYUNDAI 08790-3M000, 08790-3M000A, 97133-3A100, 97133-3M000, 97133-D2000, PUROLATOR C36067, WIX 24300
- REMOVES AND FILTERS 99.5% of all dust, pollen, air pollution, allergens, pet dander, and other airborne contaminants from the outside air before it reaches the vehicle’s interior.
- HELPS PREVENT PREMATURE WEAR on your car’s HVAC (air conditioning and heating) system blower by promoting good airflow inside the car. Replace per manufacturer recommendations or when existing cabin air filter inhibits airflow.
Do you have a musty odor in your vehicle? Do you have allergies? Is your vehicle exposed to a large amount of road dust? Try changing your cabin air filter for fresher, cleaner air inside the passenger cabin. Manufacturers recommend every 12 months or 12,000 miles. In areas with higher pollutants in the air, you may wish to change the cabin filter twice a year.
ECOGARD XC36067 COMPATIBLE WITH:
Genesis G80 3.3L 2018-2019
Genesis G80 3.8L 2017-2019
Genesis G80 5.0L 2017-2019
Genesis G90 3.3L 2019-2019
Genesis G90 5.0L 2019-2019
Hyundai Equus 4.6L 2011-2011
Hyundai Equus 5.0L 2012-2016
Hyundai Genesis 3.8L 2009-2016
Hyundai Genesis 4.6L 2009-2012
Hyundai Genesis 5.0L 2012-2016
2. TYC 800158P Replacement Cabin Air Filter Compatible with Hyundai Genesis
- OE-comparable configuration as either Particle filter (single-stage) or Combination filter (with additional carbon layer to remove odor)
- Eliminates nearly 100% of exhaust pollutants and airborne contaminants
- Easy to install onto most vehicles within 7 minutes
- installation instruction included with each unit
- Provides clean air for you and your passengers
- recommended replacement interval: every 12,000 miles
- Hyundai Genuine Part # 08790-3M000A, 97133-3M000, 97133D2000
- Replacement Fram CF10735
Contaminants from daily driving are drawn into the cabin of the vehicle through the heating/air conditioning system and are then filtered through the Cabin Air Filter or CAF. When clean, the CAF provides for efficient and prolonged operation of your vehicles heating/AC system as well as protecting passengers from noxious particulate debris drawn in from the outside road environment. Pollens, allergens, various fuel based contaminants all pass into and are filtered by your Cabin Air Filter. CAF’s are used in approximately 80 percentage of all cars built since 2000 and should be changed every year. With the easy, step-by-step installation instructions included in every package, it takes a lot less time than you think to replace your own cabin air filter. From the tradition of high quality automotive products, you can expect TYC Cabin Air Filters to deliver performance and quality you would expect from original parts at a fraction of the cost. To get clean, fresh air moving through your vehicle again, install a quality, TYC replacement Cabin Air Filter.
3. POTAUTO MAP 1019C (CF10735) Activated Carbon Car Cabin Air Filter Compatible Aftermarket Replacement Part
- ▼ Spec.: 9.96″ (Length), 8.86″ (Width), 1.1″ (Height)
- Four-layer fabric (One Carbon Layer)
- Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: (G80 2017, Equus 16-11, Genesis 17-09) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas, Particles of 5-100 microns…etc.) from the air passing through the filter &entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Activated carbon cabin filter provide extra protection by absorbingthe airborne agents &allergens. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect HVAC air conditioning performance
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): BECK/ARNLEY 042-2147, G K INDUSTRIES CF1179, HASTINGS AFC1503, 08790-3M000A, 97133-3M000, KLEENER CAF1867P, NAPA 4300, PUROLATOR C36067, STP CAF1867P, Ecogard XC36067, Luber-finer CAF1867P, Ecoguard XC36067, ATP RA102, WIX 24300, FRAM CF10735
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check &replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name &Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks &Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
MAP 1019C Cabin Filter Fits:
Genesis G80 V6 3.8 [2017-2017]
Genesis G80 V8 5.0 [2017-2017]
Hyundai Equus V8 4.6 [2011-2011]
Hyundai Equus V8 5.0 [2012-2016]
Hyundai Genesis V6 3.8 [2009-2017]
Hyundai Genesis V8 4.6 [2009-2012]
Hyundai Genesis V8 5.0 [2012-2017]
4. Luber-finer CAF1867P Cabin Air Filter
- Traps many harmful pollutants and allergens before they reach the cabin benefiting all passengers, especially those with allergies
- Removes up to 99.5 percent of allergens including dust and pollen
- Can easily be changed in most applications
- Meet form, fit, and function characteristics for the application
- Luber-finer recommends that cabin air filters be changed every 18,000 miles or once a year
Fleet managers and regulators are always trying to improve safety. Breathing cleaner cabin air may help drivers be more alert so they can finish their routes safely. A clean, healthy cabin can also be a great way to recruit qualified drivers, who are becoming increasingly harder to attract and retain. Luber-finer cabin air filters help improve the quality of a driver’s home-away-from-home. A Luber-finer cabin air filters help trap bacteria, dust, pollen, and exhaust gases that come through your truck’s ventilation system. Cabin filters are particularly beneficial for people with allergies. Luber-finer recommends that cabin air filters be changed every 18,000 miles or once a year. Refer to your owner’s manual for recommended filter changing procedure or see a professional mechanic.
5. Purolator C36067 PurolatorONE Cabin Air Filter
- Designed with multiple fiber layers to remove even the smallest particles, providing clean, filtered air
- Particulate layer restricts entry of large airborne particles into the A/C system
- Reduces the dust that accumulates inside your car and helps to keep it cleaner
- Helps protect the air conditioning system when replaced with each A/C service
- Includes detailed installation instructions
PurolatorOne Cabin Air Filter is designed to filter out dust, dirt, pollen, and other harmful contaminants from the air entering your passenger compartment. Many vehicles today come with a cabin air filter. In the same way that an air conditioning filter works in a house, cabin air filters are designed to capture unwanted particles and potentially harmful contaminants before they enter the vehicle interior. The Purolator cabin air filter is made of a non-woven, uniquely engineered media that traps and retains the finest harmful dust and pollen. Purolator has been manufacturing, marketing and distributing filters since 1923. Purolator has introduced more than 40 “firsts” in the automotive filtration industry, and now has more than 2,000 filtration part numbers for automotive, light truck and heavy duty applications, and continues to work on product innovation and design. This culture of product innovation, design, and customer service still exists today insuring our customers continue to receive quality filtration products manufactured by the company that invented the business – Purolator. If you’re looking for the best in automotive filtration products including oil filters, air filters, cabin filters, fuel filters, transmission filters, and more, then look no further! Purolator filtration products provide high quality performance for everyday driving.
6. WIX Filters – 24300 Cabin Air Panel, Pack of 1
CABIN AIR FILTER
7. Denso 453-6012 Cabin Air Filter
Denso 453 6012 Cabin Air FilterNo Core Charge RequiredParts Interchange 4536012, 453 6012, 09323018039, 093 23018 039
8. ATP Automotive CF-212 White Cabin Air Filter
ATP Replacement Cabin Filters keep particles where they belong, outside. A static electrical charge has been applied to the filter media. This captures particles like pollen and dust spores so that they don’t enter the passenger compartment.
9. PTC 3725 Cabin Air Filter
- Filters out over 60% of dust, pollen, gases, tire and brake line particles and other harmful bacteria
- Premium-quality filter media stops particulates down to 0.001 microns
- Manufactured to ISO9001/9002/9003 and QS9000 certified standards and improves riding comfort by improving the air quality in your vehicle
- Vehicle Specific installation instructions included
- Eliminate potential “pressure back-up” that will diminish heat and AC output and can lead to possible major component failure down the road
- including an AC condenser/evaporator, heater core and more
PTC offers a complete line of Cabin Air Filters that provide coverage for both domestic and import applications. Well over 90% of late model cars and trucks on the road today are equipped with Cabin Air Filters, yet many people don’t know it and neglect required filter replacement service intervals which are recommended every 12,000 to 18,000 miles. Driving on dusty roads require more frequent filter changes. This represents a tremendous profit opportunity, because with over 239 million vehicles on the road today (source: AASA), this maintenance category remains significantly under serviced. PTC Cabin Air Filters contain either particulate and/or activated charcoal media to help filter out over 90% of pollutants, particles, harmful gases and bacteria that can affect your health. Many filters are also available for the cabin air vehicle frame; no need to replace the entire filter and frame assembly.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 2009 Hyundai Genesis Cabin Air Filter for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!