510 reviews analysed
1. ProTeam 103048 Static-Dissipating Hose with 1-1/2-inch Cuffs, Replacement Backpack Vacuum Hose
- Vacuum hose replacement is designed to work seamlessly with ProTeam Backpack vacuum cleaners
- Static-dissipating hose prevents accidental shocking from static electricity build up while cleaning
- Flexible hose with 90-degree elbow cuff is designed for improved ergonomics and increased usability
- Versatile black finish allows the Backpack vacuum hose to be used interchangeably between units
- Commercial vacuum hose is 16 inches long and features an industry standard 1-1/2-inch cuff
The ProTeam 103048 Static-Dissipating Hose is a replacement hose that can be used with ProTeam Backpack vacuum cleaners in order to ensure the optimal performance of your unit. Each of these commercial vacuum hoses comes with a industry standard 1-1/2-inch cuff with a 90-degree elbow cuff end for enhanced ergonomic use and ease of cleaning.
A static-dissipating hose construction helps to prevent accidental shocking from static electricity build up. The vacuum hose replacement has a versatile black finish for seamless use with a variety of units. Flexible and lightweight, this Backpack vacuum hose is 16 inches long and weighs only 0.615 pounds.
ProTeam has been innovating efficient and effective cleaning solutions for over 30 years with a focus on productivity, cost of ownership, ergonomics, cleaning for health, and sustainability.
2. Dust Collection Power Tool Hose with Fittings For Use With Smaller Power Tools Shop Vacuums Dust Collectors and General Home Use
- Our small 1-3/16″ O.D. flexible dust collection power tool hose moves freely when connected with your power tools and vacuum. The hose with its specialized fittings, work with multiple power tools and jigs.
- The small end of the hose is ideal for connecting random orbital sander, palm sanders, biscuit joiners or any other power tool with small dust collection ports. This kit will also work with popular tools like the K4 or K5 Kreg Jig. Using this hose with your tools will keep your shop cleaner and can be quickly coiled up for easy storage.
- Included inside the box: 1 each ten foot long 1-3/16″ O.D. small flexible hose, 1 each small flexible rubber screw on fitting, 1 each large flexible rubber screw on fitting and 1 each plug in shop vacuum adapter that will allow you to connect the hose to most shop vac’s.
- The small screw on rubber fitting has a 1″ I.D. with a 1-3/16″ taper up to 1-1/4″ O.D. , the large screw on rubber fitting has a 1-1/2″ I.D. with a 1-25/32″ O.D. The vacuum adapter has a 2-1/4″ taper up to 2-5/16″ O.D. on the large end and the small end of the adapter is designed to plug into the end of the large flexible rubber screw on fitting. The I.D. and O.D. on the rubber end fittings and hose are approximate sizes and may vary slightly.
- PLEASE NOTE: Before you place your order, please check the inner and outer (I.D. and O.D.) diameter of your vacuum ports and power tool ports to make sure the hose and fittings will fit properly and work for your needs.
3. Bosch 16.4 Foot Vacuum Hose, 35mm VAC005
- COMPATIBILITY: The Bosch VAC005 Vacuum Hose is designed to fit the Bosch 3931 Vacuum Cleaner.
- VERSATILITY: The VAC005 is built for use with any vacuum cleaner or dust extractor that has standard 2-1/4″ hose opening
- EFFICIENT: Featuring a friction fit, the VAC005 vacuum hose can connect various Bosch power tools and dust extraction hood accessories to vacumm cleaners with 2-1/4” openings.
- FLEXIBLE: At 16.4 feet, the VAC005 is long and flexible with a swivel nozzle for added flexibility.
Bosch VAC005 35mm 16.4 ft. Standard (Friction-Fit) HoseBosch Power Tools and Accessories is one of the divisions within the Robert Bosch Tool Corporation, which is one of the largest power tool and accessory manufacturers in the world. Bosch provides a complete line of corded and cordless power tools and accessories engineered to survive any jobsite and allow professionals to take control of their work.Bosch VAC005 35mm 16.4 ft. Standard (Friction-Fit) Hose Features: Connects many Bosch power tools and dust extraction hood accessories to vacuum cleaners with standard 2-1/4? opening Airsweep Vacuum & Attachments Connects many Bosch power tools and dust extraction hood accessories to vacuum cleaners with standard 2-1/4? opening Standard 2-1/4? friction fit Swivel nozzle Sales Pack Quantity 1 Used on Model No. 53514, 53518, 1773AK, 1775E, 3365, 1594, 3931, 3931A, 1294VS, 1274DVS, 1276D, 1276DVS, 1250DEVS Part Number VAC005 Used on Part No. RA1054, RA1170, RA1172AT, RA1173AT, FS2000, VAC003, VAC004, VAC011, VAC015, VAC016, VAC017, VAC018, 2605702022, 1605510215, 2608190038, 2608190039, CSDCHUTE, RS006, JA1005, 1618190006, 16189190009, PR007
4. Makita 192108-A 3/4-Inch ID/1-ODdiameter by 10-Foot Hose
5. Cen-Tec Systems 66204 90-Degree Swivel Cuff for 1.5-Inch Fittings
6. Poolmaster Swimming Pool Vacuum Hose Cuff, 1-1/2-Inch
7. FEIN Turbo II Vacuum Cleaner, 8.4 Gallon, 1100W | Includes: 13 ft Suction Hose, Tool Coupling with Suction Power Control, Cellulose Filter, 1 Fleece Filter Bag
8. POWERTEC 70233 2-1/2-Inch 90 Degree Elbow, Clear
- FUNCTION: Allows you to seamlessly extend and /or orient your dust-collection hose network around corners. This versatile connector enables directional changes while maintaining the integrity of your dust collector’s suction capacity. Easily tailor your hose network to the specific requirements of your shop setup and project needs.
- Visibility: Premium, clear-plastic tubing lets you clean with clarity, spotting and clearing blockages that may occur at the site.
- Compatible: easy, secure friction fit allows for the secure connection with 2-1/2” ID flexible, dust-collection Network hoses. Both 2-1/2-inch Nominal ends measure 2-31/64” tapered O. D. And 2-7/32” i. D.
- Construction: Clear, plastic construction ensures long-lasting durability and dependability.
- Specs: Overall size: 5 inch x 5 inch x 2. 5 inch
Introducing the Clear-Plastic Elbow Fitting by POWERTECQuickly and easily customize your dust collector s hose network to more efficiently meet the needs of your workshop area. This handy fitting effectively facilitates directional changes in your hose network to easily accommodate to corners in your shop layout. High-Quality Clear Plastic Construction for Easy Viewing No more guessing what s going on inside your dust collection system, with these clear fittings you ll know exactly what s going on at all times. Tough durable plastic ensures durability, high-performance and lasting use. Multi-Use This handy fitting has a multitude of applications; for example, when running a hose to an overhead mainline, altering the plane (up, down, left or right) of your hose, or as an adjunct fitting – coupled with the 2-1/2-Inch Y-Dust Hose Connector – to enable the expansion of your dust hose network. Hassle-Free, Secure Installation and Use Its snug friction fit ensures a perfect attachment to flexible dust-collection hoses with inner diameters of 2-1/2 . These premium airtight fittings help ensure that potent dust and debris is extracted and sucked straight into your dust collector, and clear, clean air is returned into your workshop environment. Make it perfect with POWERTEC fittings – streamlined, simple to use, versatile! POWERTEC is a leading manufacturer of high quality woodworking tools, dust collection accessories, shop vac equipment, and an assortment of OEM replacement parts. We are committed to exceeding expectations, while bringing the latest innovation, technology, and product development to the industry.
9. Spears 1413 Series PVC Tube Fitting, 90 Degree Elbow, Schedule 40, Gray, 1-1/2" Barbed x NPT Male
- 90-degree elbow for connecting flexible polyethylene tubing to pipe at an angle
- Barbed male insert on one end and male NPT threads on the other end for connecting flexible tubing to female NPT threaded pipe
- PVC for chemical and corrosion resistance, high strength, and less weight than fittings made from metal
- Maximum operating temperature of 140 degrees F
- Meets ASTM D1784 and D2609 standards for quality assurance, and certified by NSF International for potable water service
This Spears 1413 series 90-degree PVC elbow fitting has a barbed male insert on one end and male NPT threads on the other, and is suitable for creating a transition from rigid pipe to flexible polyethylene tubing at a 90-degree angle. The barbed end allows a quick connection to tubing, and the National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads create a tighter seal than straight threads. This elbow fitting, or “ell,” is made of gray PVC (polyvinyl chloride) for chemical and corrosion resistance, high strength, and less weight than fittings made from metal. The threaded end is compatible with schedule 40 PVC pipes and fittings and is suitable for cold-water pressure distribution systems including irrigation, pool and spa, potable water, and chilled water applications. PVC can be connected to other materials such as steel, copper, or cast iron using transition fittings. The barbed end is compatible with SIDR-PR (standard inside dimension ratios, pressure rated) flexible polyethylene tubing according to ASTM International standard D2239, or standard D2104 schedule 40 polyethylene tubing. The fitting has a maximum operating temperature of 140 degrees F, meets ASTM International D1784 and D2609 standards for quality assurance, and is certified by National Sanitation Foundation International (NSF) for potable water service. This PVC elbow fitting is suitable for connecting flexible polyethylene tubing to rigid pipe for conveying drinking water, waste water, chemicals, and other liquids in a range of industries.
Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. When purchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).
Spears Manufacturing produces thermoplastic fittings and valves for fluid, drain, waste, and vent systems. The company, founded in 1969 and headquartered in Sylmar, CA, meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard 9001.
10. Hayward SP1106 Skim Vac In-Ground Pool Skimmer
- Large skimmer vacuum plate with 1-1/2-inch straight adapter
- Fits Hayward swimming pool skimmer SP1082, 1084, 1085, 1075 models
- By utilizing the skimmer basket instead of the pump strainer basket, the need to turn the pump on and off is eliminated
- Simply attach the appropriate Skim-Vac to the vacuum hose located over the skimmer basket and begin vacuuming
- Measures 8-inch diameter
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 15 Inch Vacuum Hose 90 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!